1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uhmmm Knifeplay??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tiny Catastrophe, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Tiny Catastrophe

My friend mentioned something knifeplay earlier but never explained what it was. From what I can guess it's some sexual thing where people cut each other with a blade??? I'm kind of curious as to what it is. Does anyone know? :confused:

2. Shevanel

Whatever it is... I suggest you shy away from it... fast.

3. Tiny Catastrophe

There is no way in hell I'd ever do anything like that especially if that's what it is. She was telling me her and her friends were doing it. I'm so glad i wasn't there

4. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

You don't have to cut. That's not required. It's mostly, at least in my experience, the thrill factor, the idea that they could cut you. I'd wager some people do it for the pain, but a sharp knife will cause a lot of damage for the pain received if you are not careful. If you are into pain, I'd suggest starting with some much less dangerous like floggers.

But it is one of those fetishes that must be discussed thoroughly beforehand and it is definitely not something that should be your introduction into BDSM. It can be really emotional, blending fear with arousal.

:thumbsup:

#4 Numfarh, Jul 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
  5. Just Adam

adrenaline pleasure pain thing...like blood play there's the beauty of the blood but the adrenaline rush and the pain...

its all pretty extreme stuff...

6. xCrazyInsanity

hmm
    sounds fun. Not saying i could trust myself to do it or let a partner do it (i cut =\) but still

7. LeonaRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just Adam summed it all up pretty well! You'd be surprised at how many people are into it, and to be honest myself personally, don't see anything wrong with it, but it's also like Numfarh said, you reeeeally have to trust the person you're doing it with. If unsure, never do it, it's a you must both be 1000% sure thing.

8. Spit Fire

many people are into it, alot of my friends do it and me and my gf do it altho it's usually her cutting me but anyways. pretty rare fetish here idk.