1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm SO happy for my 9 year old cousin!!! Sweet story!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GoinStag, Jul 18, 2010.

1. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

Ok, for once I'm not making a thread were I'm complaining but I just had to share this. I'm really, really, really happy for my little cousin, Michael. He just turned 9 a few days ago. My Aunt had a stroke right after she had him, and she ended up breaking up with her fiance. Well he said/did some shit (I still don't know all the details) and he was basically banned from the family. I have an old school traditional Italian family on my Mom's side. The guy was actually my Aunt's like 3rd cousin lol. He left when my cousin was still an infant. Well, over these past like 8 years all we've heard is he was sleeping around or whatever and he got married and had kids and moved to London. Last week he got in contact with my Aunt. After a week they talked and made amends and forgave each other. Guess what....he talked on the phone to my cousin yesterday! I am sooooo happy for him! He has always wanted to talk to his Dad. I'm so happy for that kid! He was saying "I want to see you. All I have as a Dad is my Grandpa and my Uncles". He said "I love you Dad" and his father said "I love you too" I swear this is all for real this is 100% true. His father is coming back to America to visit next year. I am sooooo happy for my cousin he deserves this sooo much. He is such a good kid. After my Aunt has been engaged 3 times over the past 8 years my cousin has called 3 guys "Daddy". He is finally going to meet his father. I am extremely happy for him.

I just had to make this thread. I'm honestly very happy today :slight_smile:

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm happy to hear this. Goes to show even scumbags can wind up not so bad after all. (Sorry to call him a scumbag but for what he did, sleeping around and such, it kinda was scummy)

3. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

Yeah. I mean he would have done it WAY more if they stayed together. One of my Aunt's arms is paralyzed and she had to re-learn a lot of her speech but she if mostly back to normal. At the time tho, she was kinda like a vegetable. I'm just so happy for Michael. That kid wanted a father so bad. His father is even sending him toys and stuff. I'm not saying I think he'll be 100% devoted but at least my cousin knows his Dad is out there. If only you guys could see the way he just lit up when he talked about his Dad :slight_smile:

I honestly don't this I've ever been this happy for someone else in my entire life, honestly :slight_smile: