1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drama Class project

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AlmightyFluffy, Sep 15, 2007.

1. AlmightyFluffy

So at school in my drama class, our teacher wants us to do a thing called pantomimes.
    Where we do a little skit, without talking. Each of us have to come up with a different amusing scene.
    For example, one of the guys in my class is doing a scene where he sits in a movie theatre, and suddenly the NBA all decide to sit right infront of him.
    But I can't think of a single idea of what I should do, and we have to come up with a scene by Monday, where we perform it on stage infront of the class.

Anyone got any ideas?

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Can you do something based on your excellent "Grease in five seconds" signature?

3. Jim1454

Accountants aren't usually known for their creativity... But things you could act out could include being a cab driver of some sort, or down hill skiing, or ordering something in a restaurant...

4. AlmightyFluffy

Hmm.........
    Well, I guess n matter what I attempt, it'll be better than another classmate's act.
    He's going to attempt to be a Jamaican Tazi driver, in a project where we can't talk.

My brother's suggested pretending to hunt a deer, but keeps firing at people, but I'm not exactly for that idea. Hm...

The grease line is my pride and joy of all signatures, but my creativity for thinking up scenarios with no sound is very lacking..