1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to know if someone's flirting with you or not?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Super Trouper, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Damnit, I'm such a noob xDD
    Here's the deal: I'm totally unexperienced in this sort of things, and I wanted to know what are the basic signs of someone flirting with you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    They smile all the time when talking to you, alot of touching like grazing your arm or brushing your hand, they compliment you alot, eye contact, Those are the big things I notice of course people have got thier own little quirks

3. a friend of mine used to do that to me a lot :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    unfortunately, it wasn't the person I wanted to :'(

4. Bang Bang

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aw. But your friend is a friend, they have all the rights to do those things without any strings attached. Ha ha!

But like carrie90 said, basically anything that shows some kind of interest in you. Doesn't always have to be psychically (but usually is), it can be emotional too. Like if a person's always happy to be around you and they're always laughing, talking about personal things, etc.

It's very risky trying to figure out who's flirting and who's just being nice. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    eye contact, if they keep looking at you they want your attention.
    Also if you're talking to them and they touch you.

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's no surefire way of knowing unless you ask. Which sort of runs counter to the entire purpose of flirting. :slight_smile:

Your best bet? Encourage it. Act flattered and thankful, and perhaps counter with a bit of light flirting with your own. If it continues, chances are you're being hit on. :slight_smile:

Lex

7. paco

paco Guest

if you notice that you're constantly arguing with someone, but instead of getting mad, they're smiling and laughing a lot and the arguing is making you feel kinda happy, then you're probably flirting.

8. British Lad

British Lad Guest

I am proberly a brick wall when it comes to being hit on because I am crap at read people except when it is time to get the heck out of there. It is like filting to a brick wall with me.