1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tattoo or Piercing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jerr, Sep 16, 2007.

?

Which one?

Poll closed Oct 16, 2007.
  1. Piercing

28 vote(s)
    68.3%
  2. Tattoo

13 vote(s)
    31.7%
  1. Jerr

Which one should I get?

I can't choose. so... I'm asking the EC people.

After a few weeks that will be the one I get...

Piercing... well there are many... we can choose that is piercing wins.

tattoo... I'll have my friends help me choose a few and I'll ad a few I like then I'll probably post pictures of it on a thread and ask which one.

note. I will have personal opinions thrown in here.

(It would be nice to know why?)

#1 Jerr, Sep 16, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2007
  2. I'm gonna say piercing on the basis of pain. Piercing is a quick pinch and its over, tattoos they are drawing on you with a sharp needle for varying amounts of time depending on the size of the drawing.

3. Jerr

I should add I have abnormally high pain tolerance. lol

p.s. it will be up for 30 days.

4. Tom

Tom Guest

ill say piercing aswell, easier to change you mite find you wake up one day and hate the tattoo but with a piercing u can put what u want in there and then when well if u get bored of it its only a small hole and wont be tht noticeable and it will always be there, unless they heal up if u dont use em in ages once they have 'settled down' but im not an expert on this so im probably wrong

5. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would say nipple piercing. But I'm just kinky that way.

6. xxAngelOnFirexx

peircing. i want to be a profession peircer as a profession so i automatically love them to death. i know a whole ton about them to get one safely, all of the many many kinds and good stuff about them. tatoos i proved my own point by them being too permanent. i wanted a tatoo of a cross a few months ago. now i'm completely anti-religion. i'm sooo happy i didn't get it. i change my mind too much. and in 50 years you won't want it. maybe in 70 years. or even in 7. so peircings are much better and less permanent. depending on how and where you get it removal will look like a freckle or less. i personally say gauge your ears cause its cool but other peircings which i want (but can't have due to parentals) are sweet too.

7. hehe...
    get both! :slight_smile:
    i voted piercing because it is one of those things that usually can be taken out easily if you decide not to like it, though they generally look wonderful! especially on you (bats eyes adoringly)! y cant you live closer!!! haha!

8. oneguy15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, a piercing would be better for pretty much all the reasons stated above. Then you can decide on a tattoo later.

9. Jeimuzu

Tattoos, if you don't like them, there's not much you can do. If you don't like the piercing...

Anyways, I basically have decided that anything I'd get tattooed, I'd rather get printed on a shirt. That way, 1.) I can wear shirts without covering the cool design, 2.) If I fancy looking professional, no probs, 3.) if I didn't like it, I can just stick it in the cupboard, 4.) almost always cheaper, 5.) it doesn't deform if I lose/gain weight...

Shall I go on? :wink:

10. Jerr

If I get a tattoo I'm going to have it painted on me first... So I can see how it is.

I wouldn't just go get a tattoo flat out lol I'd have to have it painted on me and see how I would like it.

11. jacobim you are a genius!
    only one problem.....what if you want the tattoo where there wouldn't be clothing?

12. Jerr

So far it looks like I'm getting a piercing. lol

13. SpikySpice

yeah that is a good idea, it's sexy

but sometimes it creats holes and marks on yoru skin, but that wont be a problem

14. boynextdoor

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Lip piercings are HAWT.

15. SpikySpice

oh yeah and eyebrows

a prince albert is sexeh yall XD

16. Kibuki kid

Totally, but a prince albert looks so damn painfull!!!

17. Jerr

It isn't as much as you would think.

but let me just say... no Prince Albert's or Jacob's Ladder or anything along those lines...

That region does not get pierced or inked....

18. JSG

JSG Guest

You should get both.
    If you really need to choose only one, before you get my vote, I'd like to know a bit more.
    What is the tattoo gonna look like? Where is it gonna be?
    Where do you want to get pierced? Well, we already know no genital piercing...

I have both, think wisely before your tattoo, not just something that looks cool.

19. Jerr

I'll decide later on what. I know for fact the tattoo would be small. Nothing too massively death like. lol

The piercing I'm torn between two things... I mean I want more but anything else would require me to get my ears pierced because... that would just be weird to have say an eyebrow ring w/o ears... lol

I'm really tempted to get a star... it is 5 piercings and I want it on the inside of my hip ish area... that region. lol I'll think more on that after I decide on tat or pierce.

20. JSG

JSG Guest

A surface (star) piercing? Careful, there's a higher chance of it migrating or rejecting, even with proper care.

I have many friends that have only their eyebrow pierced, makes you focus more on their eyes :icon_eek: