1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anybody have any bad experiences?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by damo56, Jul 29, 2010.

1. damo56

damo56 Guest

anyone else had something bad happen to them? heres my story.

probally the worst thing to happen to me. i was going out with a guy when i was 14, he was also 14. we had so much in common and he was so hot :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. we were both in the closet and didnt tell anybody. he slept over at my house once and came on to me as soon as my parents went to bed. i told him i wasnt ready and he decided to leave and go home. we didnt speak to each other since then and he would always call me gay in front of other people. at the end of that year he moved interstate and i thought i didnt have to deal with him anymore. but just recently somebody came to me and asked if i was gay. he told me he found some forum with all my details posted and a message telling people that im desperate for sex. im still in the closet and i completely denied it. i had it removed but by then everyone had seen it. i have continuously denied the fact that im gay (or bi).

now that i want to come out its hard as ive dug myself into a nice deep hole.

2. Just Adam

sorry you were treated so badly, sad thing is despite sexuality people are still ass holes.

as for coming out, i say its about feeling comfortable with yourself your surroundings and those your telling

and you dont seem ready on some of them...

you seem to accept yourself but not others...

do you know the common reaction to gay people amongst your friends or school.

it can be tricky you just need to take your ti,me and weirdly when its right its right... you just come out you build up to it panicking and it kinda just blows over :S

take care X

3. damo56

damo56 Guest

thanks :slight_smile: most of them should be fine, but there are some homophobic guys...

4. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well, the first step to digging youself into a hole is to stop digging. I was in that situation I thought I was deep in the closet it out take explosives to get me out. Sometimes guy would ask me, lots of gay folk here O-Town, but I always said no I'm straight. but I came out starting with one person. One person you know you can trust. Once you take that first step you'll realise that hole isn't as deep as you thought.

5. Walolas

I got a good tip from a friend of mine online once about how to deal with any homophobic guys in school if they give you problems...

If they are bothering you and you feel comfortable this won't backfire in your face, you are out to the basically the whole school at this point, wait till they are with their friends, walk up ot them, and ask them "So we aren't on for this weekend then?" and walk away.

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [youtube]aQy5vKAaTuA[/youtube]

Lex

7. Paragon

Paragon Guest

Events that have happened when I was younger have turned me into a really intelligent, but socially and emotionally scarred person.