1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AIDS Victims Buried Alive

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SpikySpice, Sep 16, 2007.

1. SpikySpice

What do you guys think of this, thsi is so INSANE!

They are so ignorant, and I think these peopel are murderes, killers, they are evil,

I almost cried when I read the part the baby cried mama when they just pull dirt over him! He is innocent, he hasnt done anything

Yes the society is filled with AIDS people, but the way others treat them in this article is absolutely nasty! Why cnat they put them to sleep or using better ways, this is criminal, why the hell dosent the goverments stop this?

There are many AIDS people who dont wnat to get teh desease themselves and it is not there faults. I know some get it by accident, and some made mistakes, but the society has to look at those situation and learn something about it, give them a chnace to live a beautiful life, because inside they are having depressed souls cuz their disease, especially those who dont know bout it, and think that other people are killing them for no reason

2. :icon_sad: yes, it is very sad that a country and its society would be so ignorant about something that has been globally informed about. however, i dont know if these people should be called evil. ignorance breeds fear, fear breeds irrational behavior. im sure that the people did not enjoy killing and burying there friends, family and neighbors. they were afraid and rather than try to help the people, they killed them instead to save themselves. its sad how people can be so selfish.

3. Level N Human

This is so depressing.. I don't even know how to respond.

4. Kibuki kid

That's terrible and truly appaling that any government could allow person to to be so uniformed about a global situation and carry out terrible things like this, but greyundrstndng made a good point human beings and all animals will sacrifice others to ensure their own safety. Im actually surprised that no human rights organisations have looked into this situation.

5. SpikySpice

Yeah I agree, but is theer anyway else to kill these people while burrying them alive, like a big punishment that makes them have to remember the minute before they die

6. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

that is horrible,burying them alive is sooo cruel!!!I read about these people and all I think is..STUPID!!I feel so bad for those people being buried

7. paul7836

I think this is bad, but the people dont know any better. As far as they are concerned, you can get AIDS by shaking hands with someone (which you cant). So as much as i think it is bad, and immoral, these people dont know any better.

8. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Neither do I. That's terrible. It really struck me... I can't believe that this is happening as of 2007!

9. surfrboykai

it's also appauling what's happening in africa. their cure? if you have AIDS, and have sex with a virgin, you;ll be cured! but of course, that's not how it works. the have unprotected sex with the virgins, they spread HIV to them. the virgin becomes pregnant and gives birth to an HIV infected child.

what i find even worse is that this country seems to be putting more effort into other countries than our own. i know it sounds totally selfish and all, but we have people in this country who can't afford the medications needed to treat HIV, and other diseases

10. JR

JR

In some African areas, Kai, it is not enough to have sex with a virgin. The idea is that you capture the youth and vitality of the subject you have sex with. So infants and toddlers are raped for their "youth" and health. It is a truly horrifying situation.

Yet as bad as that is, I can not imagine what it would be like to be buried alive by angry villagers.

Education. Education. Education. While medical attention is needed, it is not nearly as essential as education in these barbaric societies.

11. ampthejazz

That's so incredibly sad. I'm on the verge of tears reading that.

12. surfrboykai

omg, that almost made me cry :tears: