1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IAm the odd one out

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by British Lad, Jul 31, 2010.

1. British Lad

British Lad Guest

(I did not know were to put this, so can a mod move it some were more sutable and lock it, please (also after remove the text in these brackets please thanks))
    Well were do i begain, i am surounded by apple fans and i am the odd one out because my family have bought new apple stuff like the ipad and iphone and i am the odd one out and that makes me feel least part of the family and I am not conforming to there Apple only world, lucky I have two familys coz my parents split and my dad is the mac fan and my mum is not. And it is making a bigger differece between us, and this is making a bigger gap in are relasionship and when we argue I can never win and were having less in comon and I feel like the only thing connecting us is the blood tie(it feels like it anyway i am sure we have more in comon but this is how I feel) I DON'T want ANY advice and I am just ranting.

2. ANightDude

...technology is ruining your family? I'm lost.

3. starfish

Umm.. I think it is really a sign of a bigger problem.

This whole Apple vs. non-Apple thing reminds me of the Ford vs. Chevy debate. I'm a Ford guy and I have lots of friends and family that are chevy guys. Yeah there was good natured ribbing, but at the end of the day it did not effect the relationship.

You post a lot of rants about relationships with others. I had a lot of the same problems in my younger days. It took me a while, but I finally realized that the only consistent thing in those problems was me.

4. x2x2x2x2y2

My family + technology = doesn't work(with the exception of me and my sis). My mom barely knows how to turn on our computer. It's a miracle that she can use her iPhone. lol

5. kettleoffish

..it's just stuff. Who cares what company makes someone else's phone or whatever? My family use a mix of Macs and PCs and iPods and Walkmans and god knows what else. So what?

6. theJosephDean

This is what your blog is for, good sir :slight_smile: