1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just want to share with you my dog

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Daniel6, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Daniel6

Check my gallery
    I haven't seen him for 7 months :tears:
    Anyways, i am going home this December (!)
    2 months to go :icon_sad:

2. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

aww, such a cute dog =D

3. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

cool cute little doggy

4. Torture

Torture Guest

5. Torey

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Cute wittle woof woof. :icon_bigg

6. awww hes so cute

7. Daniel6

thanks everyone(&&&)

8. JSG

JSG Guest

omg !! Your dog is so adorable !!!
    I know how hard it is being far away from your pet...
    (*hug*)

9. Tom

Tom Guest

aww ur dogs uber cute! just be glad ur only far from him, just be glad thts hes stil there, losin a dog is the worst thing ive ever had 2 go thru and ive been thru it 5 times now and it kills!

10. Beachdreamer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    He's a cute little Mutts - I can see why you miss him.

11. so cute! (*hug*) its sad having pets that are not snuggling in your lap. (sigh)

12. Bryan

wow, your dog looks like mine, just bigger!

13. xequar

Aww, that's a cute dog.

Now I miss my dog... :tears:

Oh well, at least I still get to hear the jingle of his tags, since they're now hanging from the rearview mirror in my car.

14. Daniel6

I read your blog. It made me cry a bit. I am sorry about that :icon_sad:
    This is the fist dog that my family has ever adopted. Therefore, I have never gone through that phase before. can't imagine how sad it will be.
    Anyways (*hug*)

15. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i like your dog also!!! its cute!!! we have a cat but mum and dad wont let us have a dog

16. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Dogs are more work Jayden. Cats can look after themselves if you just feed them and keep their litter tray clean, whereas dogs need walking and a lot more attention (they don't like being on their own). Your mum and dad are probably worried that they will have to walk it and take care of it etc if you and your brothers lose interest. Plus I think you have quite a small house, so a cat is probably a better choice really.

17. Tom

Tom Guest

yeah dogs r definetly more work than cats, we used to have a cat aswell but she ran away in 2003 and we couldnt go searching for her cus there was foot and mouth in the farms near us where she wud of been and she was never any bother. all we had 2 do was feed her mabe afew times a week and we never saw her then till she was hungry agen but dont ask me what she did between meals, we presume she was huntin in the field next to us.
    when we had dogs i spent about 1 hr 30 mins 2 2 hours with em a day, and tht was ea dog, and thts time devoted to them, then if you counted all the hours a day where others in me family would be cleanin up after em or takin em for a walk it would easily add up2 afew hours a day entirely devoted to the dog and then the house cleaning can easily take hours lnger because of all the muck and hairs tht dogs leave around. we washed the kitchen and laminate floors every day because they wud just look dirty and get slippier with the fine dust and fur. now we dont have a dog we wash the floors once every 3 days or so and they dont get as dorty as they did when we had the dog eventho we wash em about a third as often as what we did. and tht 30 mins i sed erlier didnt include the time i spent fussin em, but i didnt wana include tht because u do it because u want to. i took him for a 2 hour walk once a week and usualy a half an hour walk every day. the dog muck on the lawn had 2 be cleared up every few days, tht wasnt a paticularly pleasant job and seemed 2 take a while. but tbh all of the time you spend with ur dog wud definetly be wrth it, id be surprised if u got bored of a dog becasue they love you unconditionally.
    cats, well in my experience, are never in home and just think you're there to feed em where dogs think ur there to look after em and tend to all lives lil issues wich u wont find hard to do seein as all they wana do is be fussed, eat, sleep and play with u and have the occasional walk wich is amazin for stress relief or just as somet to do.

if i had the chance id definetly get a new dog but it wont be for a while yet, im stil upset about muttsey bein put down and based on the times i gave above on how long i spent with him it wud come 2 a total of 2x365.25x9 which is a total of 6574.5 hours or 273.94 days wich is .75 of a year i devoted entirely to him in the 9 years that i had him, im not gona be able 2 forget the times i had in tht length of time and its gona be a whle before ill get a new dog, i dont wana have 2 think about having a new dog put down yet and if i get one now thts all id be able 2 think about =[

woo slightlyoff topic so i better add in tht it is a cute dog, agen

18. Jeimuzu

Wow, I read 'Just want to share you with my dog', the first time I read it.

That's not a line you want to hear in a relationship.

19. Kimi

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Anyways, totally cute dog:thumbsup: