1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reason for Another

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Z3ni, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Ok... I've been thinking.. Why do people want a partner?

I've been thinking do I actually need a boyfriend?

Tell me.

2. SAGUY84

SAGUY84 Guest

Most people want companionship. Not everyone does, some people are happy to stay single.

You may not need a bf, but really only you can answer that.

3. RedKnight

im happy to be single but i still wouldnt mind being able to snuggle up to that special some

4. Njanz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Companionship. And being with someone I really like makes me happier than anything :slight_smile:

5. Jeremy

To be honest (though I always tell my friends otherwise) I kinda want a boyfriend. It's something I really want, but I don't know why I deny it so much. And I'm always thinking about guys I know (gay and straight but mostly gay) and how nice it would be to be with them. It would also make rent soooo much cheaper than living by myself!!! That doesn't make me a bad person does it? :grin:

6. I don't think it makes you sound like a bad person Jeremy, just realistic. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

&& personally I'd like to have someone I can snuggle up to and watch a movie, or (a big personal "fantasy" I guess you could call it) cuddle with while taking turns reading outloud to each other. :slight_smile: I just want someone I can spend time with and love. :slight_smile:

7. VampConspiracy

After being alone for a long long time (and when I say alone, I mean "sitting at my computer hashing out code/playing games/reading The Daily WTF," knowing I have serious problems dealing with other people), yes, a partner would be awesome. However, having a partner comes with some serious implications that may turn some people away, including myself.

I don't think a partner is a good replacement for a good friend, at least for myself. Given my... "sitcheeation," it would be WAY too awkward for me (no matter which sex I go for).

8. partietraumatic

I don't think i need a partner. But i certainly enjoyed it when i did have one. It's nice having companionship, and sharing something special with a person.

Of course on the flip side, it also adds many pressures that aren't there as a single person.

9. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want to know how to feels to be loved. I want to mean something to someone who means something to me. And honetly, I want to feel like I'm worth loving, because my life so far seems to have been all about showing me that I'm not.