1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gahhh!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by coolguy144, Aug 7, 2010.

1. coolguy144

I haven't been on here in a while. I've been superrrr busy, and tonight, I'm sort of a couple rants behind, haha. I just told this guy who's gay and VERY dramatic that he had a bad attitude, and he flipped OUT on me, cussing, yelling, telling me I shouldn't judge him. How am I judging someone when they act mean and nasty towards EVERYONE? He acts like he's the best thing since bottled water. For example, a while back he texted me and asked what I was up to. I told him I just got off work. His reply: "I don't work because I get everything handed to me:slight_smile:" I was just like "People's not going to like you better because you're spoiled." And tonight, after being sick of being nice to him, I told him that he had a bad attitude, and he tries to make ME look like a bad person? I would never, ever judge someone for anything, or at least I would TRY 100% not too because as a gay male, I know how it goes. But, come on. Seriously? Am I just stupid, but am I judging him by saying he's being rude? I don't get it.

--Preston.

2. Fiender

It doesn't sound to me like you did anything wrong. It seems as though you were perfectly calm and rational, yet this other guy is an immature brat.

3. coolguy144

I agree! I just hate people who are way too materialistic and just plain rude. He may as well have acted like Malibu Barbi. I mean, he tried to turn it around and make it seem like I was the one being immature, and I hate that stuff. I kept my cool, and he was the one who looked like an idiot in the end.

4. Njanz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    People like that make me sad. :frowning2:

5. Davy

Scotland (That's the bit with hills & rain)
    At the end of the day sexuality is not important to this situation. He sounds like a horrible person so don't worry about what you done, you were correct. Hopefully the guy will grow up!

6. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Dramatic people are haaaaard to argue with