1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fine!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxAngelOnFirexx

Fine you can have her! forget me. you have found a replacement which you all seem to find as a better friend. i'm no longer needed here. have someone whos nicer, cooler, better conversationalist, and doesn't cause so much grief.

goodbye!

2. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

What! Omg No I Love U Morgan! Dont Leave Me !!

3. SpikySpice

Noooooooo, Morgan, please stay we all love you, no one hates you, please stay, we NEED YOU!

4. who is it she thinks we're replacing her with?

5. SpikySpice

i dont know... because we can not replace nobody with nobody on this forum!

6. SpikySpice

Please Angel, dont so anything stupid, do not cut yourself!

7. xxAngelOnFirexx

i can't believe you all play dumb. is it not so obvious? i am so ignored. your stupid games get so many replies yet when i post asking for some help i get one to two replies. when i'm in chat i get like one to two hellos then silence. when she enters everyone says hey and starts up a conversation. i mean like i guess shes better cause shes not so messed up in the head. i just hate how you all act like my friend for a second but then ignore me the rest of the time. i feel soooo excluded from your little cliques. i mean come on! i don't have a problem with some of you being friends with each other but i check everyone on my friends list's friends lists. i'm barely on any of them. nice friendship there isn't there? and don't cut? haha i can't take this **** anymore. your lucky if it doens't kill me.

8. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

That isn't true. I know I respond to most of your threads. And lately when you've been coming in the chatroom we'll all say hi to you or something and you dont' say anything to us and log out.

9. xxAngelOnFirexx

thats cause i see if its the people who talk to me i stay but if its just one person then forget it. & no one every actully talks to me anyway

10. Daniel6

Internet connection has problem sometimes. I use skype and yahoo messenger. They have problem too. Sometimes I reply my friends' messages but they cannot get the way to my friends. :icon_sad:

11. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

Both of those statements are not true. The majority of the times you come in there's at least five of us on, and we all try and talk to you. You either ignore us completely and don't say anything, or make one or two comments and sign off. We can't help it if there aren't that many people you like on, but we all try to talk to you.

12. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am speaking for myself here but I really am nervous about giving adivce about that kind of stuff because it might be bad. I really have never delt with that kind of stuff. I have no experiance with it. I am sorry hun, but you need to know that no one is replacing you.

13. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

ok its an internet community. we dont have cliques, groups, or anything here. we all accept each other (kinda the basis of the site).
    and btw i am only acknowledged by some ppl here too. i cant base my whole social standard and emotional output on a simple hello or a reply in the chatroom

14. xxAngelOnFirexx

I Have No Life. Ec Is My Life. When I Leave I Die.

15. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

For real, no one is replacing you. No one has any idea what you're talking about.

16. SpikySpice

and about the friend list, it is not that much important, because we know we are friends, so everyone is friend, it proves through the advices and talkign on here.

Not being on people's friendlist dosent mean tehy dont liek you, I have some friends whodont add me to their list, but that is ok, because they are my friends, that's all

17. Psych!

Psych! Guest

You yourself say that you get sidetrack, so that means you don't talk!
    If you don't say anything, then people won't be able to keep a conversation going.
    Even if they try to talk to you.

18. I'm along with Brian, I suck at giving advice with that stuff in general. Plain and simple. Otherwise I would put up my best effort at trying to help. However, no one is replacing you. This site is not a contest of any sort, least of all a popularity contest. No one comes here to be superior to or one up or to surpass the other members.

19. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

Noo! Don't leave. Although I don't personally know you very well, you are a kind person and helpful to others! And as behling said, I have not been through much and my advice is usually either bad or I don't have any! So I can't really answer! And don't feel offended by nobody saying anything in the chatroom, I walk in often and its a few hellos then it goes silent! Its probably cause I don't talk much, and I bet people really just don't have much to talk about! So please don't hurt yourself, your such a great person! And as I said I don't have much experience, I've been depressed badly and still am minorly, but I can't immagine how bad it must be if you feel this way! even though I've been barely suicidal at times, what keeps me going is thinking of the future! Thinking of what good things can happen. I'm sorry if I'm not helpful. I'm also sorry if I offended you or if I have somehow made you feel this way by not replying! I don't have very good advice usually! but please just try to hang on! We want you here and we need kind people like you! Don't leave us :frowning2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.