1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So extremely sorry

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, Sep 20, 2007.

1. xxAngelOnFirexx

I am so sorry to everyone for my behavior yesterday.:bang: It was so extremely innappropriate. shouldn't have said any of the things i said. i just got caught up in so much emotional pain that a had a mental break down and just snaped and went crazy. next time i will just not go on the computer. i am sorry for threatening everyone with self-harm and asking for attention. i've never done that in my life ever and i have no idea whats wrong with me. none of you ever ignore me or replaced me. i was so out of line and i have no idea where that all came from. i hope to stay and wish that everyone can forgive me. i never would have said or done any of those things had a been in my right mind. please forgive me i will not say/do any of those things again.

i'm so sorry again. i just had a mental breakdown and i'm sorry the only people that care about me and are my only friends had to take the worst blunt of it. i hope you all can give me a second chance.
    :tears: (&&&)

2. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

I forgive you and love u Morgan =). Its ok we're here for you and hope that we can hlp u overcome anything that you are having trouble with. I loves u

3. Vampyrecat

Morgan, Honestly, I think we all forgive and love you, SO much. We're all here for you for anything you need, any time that you need to talk.
    love you lots.
    (*hug*)
    Vamp.

4. gabriel1

gabriel1 Guest

Don't ever think you can't come here. These people are your friends. True friends stick together

5. davo-man

Don't worry about it Morgan, everyone has bad days, and I don't think anyone here is gunna hold it against you. Im glad you're feeling better today

Anyway, Im already past it, no hard feelings, so have a great day!

6. greg

Angel, always tell us how you feel, let it out and we can all talk you through it, when you feel like that the best thing to do is tell us so we (that includes you) can talk though it, take care, love and peace to you. greg

7. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    We all have times like that Morgen. Were not mad and if you ever feel like that again please do come on EC and talk about it to us. We are all here for you and we all love you(*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

8. Daniel6

Morgan,
    I regretted to have given you some advice last time. I would blame myself forever if something bad happened to you. I will shut my mouth from now on
    I'm happy that you have come back
    happy for you and happy for myself too
    :icon_wink (*hug*)

9. Revealed

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't think any harm was done by your post Angel. Pretty much everyone here has agreed that we all have bad days...some far worse than others...but we understand that. It is true that those closest always bear the brunt of our frustrations. So in a wierd sense, I suppose we should feel confident knowing that you trust us so much to be completely yourself, even during the hard times.

I can guarantee that no-one has taken it to heart. I understand that you are facing a difficult time with things in your life at the moment, and you have come so far in your fight against self-harming. So I think it's inevitable to crumble every now & then under those circumstances. No-one expects you to be strong all of the time.

As far as I see it, forgiveness isn't even needed. And we will always be here for as long as you need someone to talk to, rant to, or just to share a whinge about something. And we always have a (*hug*) if you need one of those too.

10. Hydrogen

I am very glad you are doing better today. We all love you, and want you to stay. As stated above, everyone has bad days, and says things they do not mean.

11. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Many people don't have the integrity and honesty to realise and admit that they have made a mistake, and to apologies for it. You have, which says a lot about the sort of person you truly are.

You are always welcome here Morgan, and have a lot of friends here. We may not always fully understand and appreciate what you are going through (though we do try), but we all want to support and help you as much as we can.

12. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm very happy you are feeling better Morgan. It's good to know when you feel like your emotions are out of control, recognize that, and do something to make it better. This is a really important step to feeling well and healthy. We WANT you to be well and healthy because we CARE. :slight_smile:

13. xxAngelOnFirexx

thank you all for understanding. i could barely concentrate at school today as i'm weighed down with such sorrow for hurting feelings. i am soooooooooo sorry! i never meant to hurt anyone. i'm glad you understand.

14. boynextdoor

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've been through the same crap. Anyways, It's alright. Doesn't change anything, really. Your real friends will always be there for you. Internet friends, or even real life friends. :slight_smile:

15. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

I'm so glad your feeling better!!!

16. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Oh Morgan, it's ok. Everything is always understandable. So don't punish yourself. We all love you here, and we don't want anything bad to happen to you.

(*hug*)

17. Morgan, it is perfectly understandable. We do care about you and know you would never purposefully try and hurt anyone here.

18. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think most of us could tell you were having a really bad day and not your normal self. A primary purpose for EC is support, and not just of LGBT issues, but all of life's issues, so no one can hold you having a bad day against you. As others have said, true friends stick together.

Even though I wasn't involved in most of yesterday's goings on, I'm just happy to hear that you're better today.

19. Sam

Sam

Its ok and I really hope I didn't sound too harsh in my reply.