1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'different' teacher

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by neverover, Sep 21, 2007.

1. neverover

is there any weird teachers in ur skool?i mean the one u always make fun of? but i dnt mean to be rude. well,i had. her name is xtina aguilera (forget her real name) simply coz she always put on blazing red lipstick. giving an exam with the excact question from the EXAMPLE in math textbook with same digits. walks like some rollerblade robot, so fast. my buddy spread some powder on the floor, to make it slippery. just to make her fall, but failed.

2. Jeimuzu

One of my university teachers is very much like a robot. She has one facial expression - stern - one tone of voice - stern again - and has a tendency to crash during lectures.

3. davo-man

My Design teacher is the biggest tool ever...Me and my friends pay him out a lot, cos we reckon he's 40 and still lives at home with him mother (sorry if there are people like that out there, but you have to admit thats a little strange)...and he has a massive overbite....like Im talking he looks like a beaver or something

Also he knows nothing about computers, and the subject is Design and TECHNOLOGY so basically me and my friends had to teach ourselves, so frustrating....anyway, minirant over

4. SpikySpice

My cehemistry teacher, he is old, and he atcs liek a queer, not to be mean but he dose, teh way he walks, when he holds something his pink finger sticks straight out

when he say somethign with the letter s at teh end, he just extends it, like i liek thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss or ok, keep it down, kidsssssssssssssssssssssss

He said im one of his fave kids, it's so cool, he dont check my work to see if i do them wrong or right cuz he cant read my hand writting, but go ahead and give me cresits cuz he said he knows i always do my work

he always shakes my hand and pat my back,

5. Rette

I had a (male) teacher who got fired because he showed up to school in a skirt. Then there was the giant welshman with long white hair who would always bite his tongue when he was speaking (the guy had a Ph.D. and like 3 masters, and was teaching high school Social Studies). Then, there's my one-armed Czech Comp. Sci teacher.

6. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

and I thought my old teacher was odd...

7. CrimsonThunder

Thats not very nice at all. =/

8. Phantomblade

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i had this great english teacher once. she was mabey 80 years old and she was a millionaire (thats right she was a self made millionaire on a teachers salary) and the only explanation i have for that is that she was jewish....No i dont have anything against jews but she was the epidimiy of the steriotypical jew. she shopped at salvation army and all that stuff. so she had saved all her money. but anyways thats not why she was awsome. she was brilliant. And she had the weirdest way of handling a classroom full of kids. like my favorite memory of her is when all the girls in the class where complaining about the dress code and how they couldnt have there stomaches showing (which most of them had alot of stomach to show). so my teacher says "ok, you can disregard the dress code in my classroom. but that means that i also get to disregard the dress code". so she pulls up her shirt to show only like 5 inches of her stomach:eek: (keep in mind that she is like 80). and started teaching class. in about 2 minets the whole class was in agreement to follow the dress code.:roflmao:
    or another time, a kid talked back to her. and she just picked up a stapelr and chucked it at him:roflmao: . then the kid says "you could get fired for that" and she resopnds " between my tenure and the fact that im the most respected teacher in this school i dont think ill get kicked out":roflmao:

rereading what i just wrote, i relized that this story kinda sounds stupid. but she was my favorite teacher and she really was a genius!

(and i swear i dont have a problem with jews)

9. Jerr

Mrs. Carder is extremely awesometastic.

She was my Physics teacher and here are some things she put on her teacher website. (Yes, SHE put them on there.)

Top 10 Reasons to Teach Physics!

10. Lab coats and goggles – practical yet stylish.

9. Drag racing an electric go-cart....

8. I get to practice stop, drop, and roll in faculty meetings.

7. The Van De Graff machine! Need I say more?!?

6. All those chemicals smell good.

5. You get to strap a raw egg to a rocket in the name of Physics!

4. I get to spin students on a Hovercraft until they puke!

3. I get to watch the same episode of Mythbusters 4 times a day!

2. Big explosions are cool!

1. I’m shaping the minds of our youth (this could be good or bad– I’ll know for sure in 10 years)!

Here are some more things she put...

You Know You're a Physics Major If...

1. You hope a particle accelerator has a gift shop.

2. You understand and laugh at your physics teacher’s jokes, and you mean it.

3. You have no life - and you can PROVE it mathematically.

4. You understand calculus but you can't remember how to do long division.

5. You've actually used every single function on your graphing calculator.

6. You frequently whistle the theme song to "MacGyver."

7. You hesitate to look at something because you don't want to break down its wave function.

8. You have a pet named after a scientist.

9. The Humane society has you arrested because you actually performed the Schrodinger's Cat experiment****.

10. You avoid manual labor because you don't want to contribute to the eventual heat-death of the universe.

11. You'll assume that a "horse" is a "sphere" in order to make the math easier.

12. You have more fun with an empty alcohol bottle, then when it was full.

13. You understood everything on this list and think they are all funny!

Warning to those on EC... look up Schrodinger's Cat Experiment AT YOUR OWN RISK. It isn't pretty but if you want to understand the joke....

The Van De Graff Machine is that ball that people touch and their hair raises... if you happen to touch someone else it shocks them... She shocked me a lot... I mean A LOT... almost everywhere (legal...) I had to say no to my EYE.... if I hadn't I'd probably have vision problems at the moment.

(I'm the one who added the two links so you could know what those are.)

10. Tom

Tom Guest

lol the2nd list no. 13 was me...

yeh my best teacher ever was called mr beetham. weallkinda hated him as he never had a lesson plan etc. if we were on the last period of the day we went home, no problems there unless we actually wanted to work (as we ususally did cus he was seriously puttin us behind in our maths work) he even stood there with his hands down the back of his trousers wile tryin 2 teach us yet it was obvious he didnt have a clue what he was on about and yeh he was 70 ffs!