1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

not another 'ask me anything' thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by neverover, Sep 21, 2007.

1. neverover

hi, newbie here. so, what do u want to ask? ill answer everything u ask:slight_smile:

2. davo-man

How do we achieve world peace?

No seriously tho, welcome, Im Dave hope you enjoy it here

How do I deal with having one friendship group that continually b*tches about all of my other friends....grr frustrates me sometimes

3. neverover

u gotta make ur clique as BIG as u can. make like 3 tables at the cafetaria and when they disses u, said: "omg, that bitch is back from anorexic rehab. i wonder why...oh, maybe its because of these med they r taking, called dough-nuts (laugh, and i mean it. ur whole big clique have to laugh...out-loud). she looks skinny outside,but inside, its britney bitch!(laugh). i wonder if they r balds too." and u can do the rest. remember:laugh hard.gudluck

4. davo-man

hmmm you must have misunderstood, theyre not paying me out, theyre paying my friends out, and I don't like paying people out, cos I know what it feels like when people pay me out (used to happen at primary school)...its not a good feeling.

I don't really get your advice sorry.

5. neverover

oh! sry, maybe u hv 2 tell ur frenz, to diss them back, when they bitching in front of ur fren.