1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School Bombings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by darthmalik14, Sep 21, 2007.

1. darthmalik14

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    so on three days ago a school in the Ridge Wood school district got a bomb threat letter telling them that a bomb would go off yesterday in one of their schools. so all schools in that district were put under lockdown and the students evacuated, as a result of this about 12 schools closed down yesterday to be searched for explosive devices. that was over 14,000 students out of school in one day!!! As it turns out yesterday at my school Hackensack High School (the name will be mentioned in tonights news). Two students decided it would be funny to do something like that and write a threatening note. Well they did and they slipped it under the Physical Education office door. When the letter was found they called the school deans and the SRO detective from our school, later on the towns chief and others arrived. meanwhile they started to track down the brigands who did this. thanks to our school attendance system, they where tracked down and the suspects narrowed down to just the culprits, they also used the surveilance cameras from all around school. the two culprits where apprehended and are now facing charges of terrorism, and might be tried as adults meaning that they will be spending a lot of years in the state penitentiary.
    what boggles my mind however is how could someone this of this as funny, its a really serious thing were dealing with here. and these two kids were stupid enough to do this on a day where the whole county has bomb squads searching closed schools, and all. to top it off though, they were high and where under possession of drugs. oh and by the way we can see how the stupid people are the ones who do stupid things, im betting that they failed history and english class cause this is what they put as their name "U.S. Alcada" its like wow if your trying to pose a terrorists at least try and get it right.
    anyways back to my point. as it is now the city of Hackensack gets enough crap from neighboring towns and people because we are the country chair for the court, jail, and jury system, so in the news it always seems that they apprehend criminals in our town which does not happen at all. but by these two kids doing that, and then when the news truck from channel 7 news is right there a fight breaks out. these 5 kids are dragging down all the students from HHS and sorounding towns. from now on we are going to be biased and i really dont like being biased like people will look at us and theyll be like oh there's those thugs from hackensack, lets get away from here. what im trying to say is that when you see the news tonight is that please keep in mind that every school has a few bad seeds and that most of these kids including me have a great future ahead of us

2. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

The high school in the town i used to live in (up in Passaic county) had a bomb scare today. They had to evacuate.

3. NkyJ

My high school gets at least one bomb threat per year... I'm now a senior and I have experienced about six bomb scares so far. Also, yesterday our neighboring city's high school had to be evacuated because there was a bomb scare. It doesn't effect me much because it's just like a tradition here.. I suppose. No one takes it seriously. *shrug*

4. SpikySpice

Mine never had a bomb threat, we got a police department next to our school

5. 24601

My school always has bomb threats from kids trying to be funny. It once happened 4 times in one week to try to get out of PSSA (the state standardized test) testing. Ridiculous.

6. We had a bomb threat last year, they found it on the bathroom of the girls room.

7. neverover

well, looks fun! my school threat the students, not otherwise. boys kissing girls in skool= parents call+warning, bringing cell fone to skool= they took ur+call ur parents, 20% absent list= stay grade for next year. out in skool? priceless:slight_smile:
    btw, i tought school bombing, is the gravity drawing

8. davo-man

Wow that's so incredibly dumb....I mean it's just not really funny

And my school has never had a bomb threat since Ive been there, although I was at my work when someone called in to say there was a bomb in there, so we got evacuated...It turned out that there was a bomb, but it fizzled out or something, so it didn't go off...thank god hehe

9. GLDN

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    sombody did that last yr. at my other school we evacuated and the AP was all scared and when everyone was outside in the field some stupid 7th grade girls were fighting...lol:eusa_naug

10. Grey Knight

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We had a bomb scare back when I was in high school. And a gunman decided to pay my College a visit while I was there. Fun times.

11. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Yeah we had one on my first year of high school, a lot of girls were crying lol.. but all of us 1st years was confused.

12. Lychee

Old thread is old.

I can't imagine a bomb threat at my old high school. Or any Australian school, really

13. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There was one at my sister's school in about 2004.

14. booby

a school called Tarra Santa (something for the Orthodox i think) was destroyed by israeli bombs not a long time ago :frowning2: and so was the hospital my mom works in .. at least 1/4 had to be completely rebuilt

nothing exciting here in Riyadh though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ..