1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinks that

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by travelinsoul21, Aug 22, 2010.

1. being a police officer would be one the coolest jobs ever. Just saying. It's totally never gonna happen. But it would still be cool

---------- Post added 22nd Aug 2010 at 10:56 PM ----------

And I have also noticed that Canadians are like the happiest people in the world. I talk to quite a few in my line of work and they are soooo happy.

2. starfish

I just spent a week in Canada (Niagara and Toronto) and noticed that also.

I am considering immigrating to Canada. In the current economy that looks difficult. Maybe when things recover in a few years.

3. VentinIntrovert

I am actually interested in being coming a police officer. It's weird, cause it's an occupation dominated by white heterosexual males. Perhaps there may be a significant sample of homosexual female officers. But life is gunna suck for me if I am outted at work.

4. Time

^ Not necessarily. I recently watched a documentary called The Butch Factor. A rather masculine gay police officer is interviewed in it and talks about his workplace environment and it doesn't sound too bad. Then again, it's in California, but still. You just have to demand respect from the people around you, I suppose.

5. VampConspiracy

I considered being a police officer in my deluded and kinda screwed-up childhood.

Of course, hindsight is always 20/20... that's how I know I was a bit deluded back then. I need a career that's a bit less... um... intense and more mathematical.

no comment about Canada though - wanna be near the people I know.

6. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

i personally just like to see good looking cops in uniform haha.

7. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Yeah I wanted to join the police but.. I'm too short

8. s5m1

I know a lot of gay police officers who are out and have no problems at work. I don't think it is as big an issue as it once was.

9. Daniel

Actually, Danes-people from Denmark-are the happiest people on the planet. A global survey found this to be true.

And for those of you who don't know-I say this from life experience. And those of you that know Jonas-really find this true as well.