1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colored Bracelet Game??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Apollo, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Apollo

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    What are the colors and there meanings?

2. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

If you're talking about those sex bracelets, each color is supposed to represent a different sexual act (it's been like 5 years so I don't remember all of this exactly). You start out wearing all the bracelets and for each thing you do, you take one off. For example, say a blue band represents oral, if you get some cap, you take the blue one off and everyone thinks your sweet I guess lol.

3. Tim

Tim

^ It'd make more sense the other way around. Put one on after you've done it.

Otherwise no one would know you've done everything, as you'd have no bracelets on. Well, that's if you're very promiscuous, just a random opinion. XD

4. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

Yeah that's probably it. I didn't even know people were still doing that bracelet thing lol I remember people were doing that in like middle school.

5. Eric

I remember that shit in Elementary School. :confused:

Although the meanings were a little more innocent. Believe me, it progressed to much more in middle school. To me, that kind of "game" is useless. The reward is supposed to be the sex, not the bracelet you wear after. And besides, we shouldn't be rewarding promiscuous behaviour. Kids these days really don't have standards or moral fiber! :dry:

*Note: Eric has never collected any bracelets and is letting out the frustration on the preggo kids.

6. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    When the Silly Bands fad picked up momentum earlier this year where I live, my brother thought that sex bracelets had come back into vogue.