1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

view of you

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RedKnight, Aug 30, 2010.

1. RedKnight

So I've been at EC for little under a month now. Because of the amount of posts that are put on here I have started putting personalities on people (I sure hope I'm not the only person who does this... that would just make me weird if I am XD).

So I'm just curious on what you think other people on EC view of you is?

Since I have not been here long and my posts are not overly insightful I think that I'm still kinda mysterious (like batman :slight_smile:) or that I am rather annoying.

2. Owl47

Out Status:
    Some people
    I actually don't usually pay attention to who posts things, just usually the comment itself and the avatar that is next to it. I usually only draw personality from the chat room, since it's usually a good idea to keep track of who's who and who's saying what.

Like RedKnight, you for instance I know only through your avatar. To me your the "dude who seems to like soccer in New Zealand"

I'm not sure about myself; I've progressed in my life significantly within the last year, and I know my personality has changed a bit as well. I wonder what people do think of me. . .

3. RedKnight

good point, im still yet to go into a chat room (i dont want to interupt anything or something like that XD) so ive only been able to judge people on there posts (by the way, i dont have a bad opinion about anyone :slight_smile:).

and you would also be correct in the fact that i like football (soccer) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Shevanel

Interrupt? There's nothing to interrupt xD Trust me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Just jump in and say hi when there's people there :slight_smile:

5. RedKnight

back to the point.

i think i may also be viewed as someone with bad gammer, spelling and incomplete sentences also

6. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

I'm probably viewed as an attention whore or someone who complains too much lol.

7. VampConspiracy

I think I'm viewed as a psychotic loser that has more than a few screws loose and is close to becoming a murderer.

Okay, so maybe without the "murderer" part. Besides, I have insight. That's why I don't want a partner now.

For those of you familiar with Vampire: The Masquerade - one word: MALKAVIAN

8. paco

paco Guest

really really full of myself :slight_smile:

9. RaRa

It can range from fun and carefree to spoiled asshole, I think.

10. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd hope many think I'm a sweet guy with an opinionated mind who likes to spoil things for other people :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. I probably seem a little bipolar. My early posts are really friggin' depressing and the last 100 or so would make me look like a 10-year-old that's hyped-up on coffee and Diet Coke. I also use a lot of internet slang, so I probably seem like a nerd. My avatar is a close-up shot, but it's shadowy and a little mysterious. Another contradiction! I guess you could say I'm kinda like Starburst in that way, if get the reference. :slight_smile:

I also like to reference pop culture stuff a lot. That probably makes me seem like a hipster, which is impossible because I don't wear my sister's jeans or listen to Arcade Fire.

12. xequar

I imagine I come across as a bit of a dick in some of my posts, that crotchety old man that ignores a lot of what's going on but occasionally takes notice to impart that unfiltered wisdom that most people wouldn't feel comfortable doing.

13. lostinthought9

Hm, I'm not quite sure what people "view" me as. Hopefully, it's not as "the guy that's obsessed with Xena." :/
    I'm so much more than that! Lol.

14. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Most people in my real life see me as kinda of a dick, with a heart, so I assume most people here see it the same way. But who knows.

15. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Lol I think your a laid back, cool guy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ( Typed cool gay by accident )

I think people would think I'm a emo considering alot of posts I'm complaining about my life

16. Ben

Ben

People tell me that I sound like an old person.