1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please do not drive crazy!!! Very sad video.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by EWU2012, Aug 31, 2010.

1. EWU2012

I had a friend share this video on facebook so I started watching it and I could not believe some of the scenes. My friend said he wasn't even able to watch 2 minutes of if. I actually made it threw the entire video but it was hard. The parts that really got to me was the real clips. I think that everyone should watch a video like this when they get their license. It really hit home for me because my aunt was killed in a car accident where a kid swerved into the oncoming lane and hit her head on killing her instantly.

*WARNING* this video is not for the faint of heart. Has many scenes with blood and disturbing images.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itWlT2JrKyQ

I couldn't figure out how to embed the video so i added the link above.

2. otc877

otc877 Guest

Reminds me when my highschool picked one kid to stage a car accident and pretend she died. They put a mangled car in an intersection and had all sorts of emergency personnel on scene. Notified the parents and didn't let the kid come to school for a couple of days. Even though everyone knew it was fake it still was a weird feeling.

P.S. I love this song...

3. djt820

Ah, that minor key music, and depressing atmosphere.

4. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm all for using the shock factor to get the message across, but that just scared the absolute shit out of me.

I actually don't want to drive ever again after some of those scenes. :-\

5. SlickyPants

This should be mandatory to watch before being issued a drivers licence.

As much as I try to drive safely when I'm on the road it disturbs me that a single impatient and reckless driver could potentially kill me or others on the road despite my best efforts to drive safely.

Ugh, makes me wish I could take a subway to work or something. Unfortunately, short of flying in a helicopter I'm stuck taking the road or sidewalk.

6. RaRa

Lol am I the only one that finds this a little bit too overdramatic?

I mean really, some of these scenarios are likely to never happen. No one's going to try to avoid the train stoppers like that, and even if they try, they'll make it before the train even comes. Also, wtf was up with that bus running into parked cars lol? Doesn't make any sense at all.

I'm not justifying reckless driving, but just pointing out that some of these scenarios are a little out there.

7. donnie5

yeah no disrespect to the poster but at certain points I had a hard time taking this video seriously

8. Shevanel

This.

9. EWU2012

None taken. Don't get me wrong I felt the same way about some of the clips. There were some that were not at all realistic but ontop of them there were some that hit home. The one I thought was the most stupid was the train hitting the car trying to speed past the arms. It shows the car speeding but then the car getting hit is at a complete stop.:lol: It would be better if they shortened up the video by taking out those clips.