1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

McDonalds crush.. :D

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hopelesslover93, Sep 5, 2010.

1. hopelesslover93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This summer i visited my aunt in Delaware, i flirted with lots of hot guys (if u consider makin eye contact flirting:dry:slight_smile:. But there's one that i still can't forget. I mentioned him in a former thread of mine, i saw him at mcdonalds and thought he's really hot,after a while he began to make eye contact with me and i went on. It was like we stared each other half an hour :icon_wink He was playing with his little sister but also checking me out..:icon_bigg It really sucks to know that i'll never see that guy again, therefore sometimes i hate travelling..:bang: Do you have this kind of experiences? You should type here,maybe he's part of this community and you'll find him here,who knows?:smilewave

2. djt820

3. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

Uhhh never at McDonald's. At a Salvation Army once.

4. Nomad187

ahaha at Canada's Wonderland this guy was flirting with me it was funny but we got seperated during the day ahaha

5. Dykezz

Something similar happend to me this summer.
    I was visiting my cousin in Providence. I would go to the providence place mall a lot. There was a girl who worked there and the first time we saw eachother it was like fireworks! We stared at eachother for what seems forever and then she gave me this "yes i am a lezzy" nod fallowed by the most sexy look I've ever seen. I talked to her briefly a couple of times but never had the courage to ask her out for coffee or something.:bang: I'm such a wuss. No I'm back home on the other side of the atlantic ocean and I wonder what would've happend had I made my move.

6. hopelesslover93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    LOL that pic made my day..:roflmao:

7. Bario

Bario Guest

I have, sort of. Once at Bells Carnival at Batemans bay, there was this hot guy working the ferris wheel. Of course, he was a carnie, so it was illegal for me to be attracted to him. Anyway, one of my friends decided that he was also hot. So we decided to make her flirt with him. She and I went up on the wheel, made an effort to look like a couple. And when we were getting off she was to say "Thanks" in a really flirty tone, and touch his arm. After that, for the rest of the night, he figured he was the hottest guy around, a real ladies man. You could see it clearly in the way he stood. It was hillarious.
    Not really a very similar situation, but a situation no less.

8. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hot Borders Girl is becoming a meme among my friends. I mentioned her to them and they took me there to see if she was there again. (She was. We talked. My friends declared that she was hot but straight.)

9. fragomatrick

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am crazy about MC Donald's! But, no when I am at Mc Donald's, food is all that I think of!

10. Blakus

me and a friend visit a McDonalds in the city purely because we both have a mini crush on this guy that works there. He got promoted recently to management, so we don't see him in action as much now :frowning2:
    everytime we go out drinking we joke that one day we'll ask for his name, age and number but we never do.