1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bumping Into Old School Friends and Discovering That They're Arses

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by British Lad, Sep 6, 2010.

1. British Lad

British Lad Guest

This is something I need to vent, so bare with me.
    I went out shopping today with my cousin in My home town, anyway I Bumped into some old school friends who I have not seen since prom (there a gay couple btw and there first in are school to come out) any way my cousin and I go to talk to them but they were being hostile towards me and were being very rude as I asking them stuff and given very simple answers so when left them and I was shocked at how rude they were, pair of Arse holes. I say fuck them (actoly I don't need to, they fuck each other, lol) and I am so angered I removed them from Facebook, but I did get a good amount of cloths for some good prices, so that was a good point at least.

2. British Lad

British Lad Guest

Re: Bumping into Odd school friends And Finding there Arses

Could a Mob Alter the title please it should say "Bumping into Old school friends And Finding there Arses" thanks

3. Rikudo

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah? Not sure what to say. >.> I'll leave this.

[​IMG]

4. kettleoffish

I met someone today I hadn't seen since primary school. He was an arsehole then. Didn't seem to have changed much to be honest.

5. Ben

Ben

I hope you don't mind that I did a bit of grammatical tweaking in the title as well~.

I feel that the best thing to do when you've encountered unpleasant people is to accept that they're a tad horrible and ignore them. Congratulations. It looks like you've done that already!

6. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Yep I know what mean. Guy who I lost contact with from the end of Primary School. Still as big headed and now a womaniser too! ^_^

7. starfish

I don't know. I wouldn't write them off based on a single encounter. You may have just caught them on an off day.

8. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

I always run into people I used to go to school with. Multiple times a week actually. Either we just smile at each other or we don't say anything. I've been to 4 different schools in the same city and I didn't start school 'till 4th grade. I kinda know a lot of people so it's not to run into people.

9. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A guy I was friends with at primary school found me on Facebook a while back. He was one of those "I'm 17 but I know more about the world than anyone ever has before me or ever will after me, by the way the Holocaust never happened, straight white men are being beaten down by all those minorities, and everyone in any kind of authority is corrupt and trying to take you down" types. He is no longer on my FB friends.