1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange fantasies

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bario, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Bario

Bario Guest

I have been having this odd fantasy lately. By odd I mean, very different from my usual teenage, horny, raging hormone type fantasies.
    I imagine I am being held, in a tight but gentle grasp. I feel the warm embrace of an unnamed and generally faceless lover. We are in bed together on a crisp morning. I look up into his face, and stare endlessly into his bottomless eyes. I feel so very safe and secure, I never want the feeling to end. But then I snap out of my crazy daydreams.

I dont feel as though this is normal. I mean to say, of course it is normal. I'm sure people past the teenage years would feel perfectly normal daydreaming something like this. But to me, it just feels like too much of a deviation from the usual teenage hormonal daydreams. The kind that involve what happened the night before. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    It isnt a bad thing, it just feels odd. Does anyone else have this sort of fantasy from time to time?
    I wasnt sure where this would belong, so I decided that general chit chat was as good a place as any.

2. peaceandlies

i dont usually dream, but i've had sex dreams before. they're usually more erotic though - less staring and more sex

3. Leon481

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sounds really nice. :slight_smile:

You're dreaming about romance instead of sex. Nothing wrong with that. One often does lead into the other so it's not that far removed from the normal teenage fantasies if you think about it.

4. Just Adam

romantic dreams are always nice.

5. fragomatrick

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There's nothing wrong with it. As long as it doesn't interfere with your normal day to day routine, it's perfectly fine.

6. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    the only odd thing about sexuality is to have none - Freud

7. Root

I daydream and dream like that. Actually, from the onset of puberty, most of my fantasies and dreams were more romantic than erotic.
    I like romance, it just doesn't like me.

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One of my favorite fantasies from years ago involved a naked guy standing in a doorway, looking out onto a sunny field in the morning, sipping a cup of coffee. And I laid in bed and just looked at him. I think part of the reason it was exciting to me was that I felt comfortable enough around him to just lay there looking at him...and he felt comfortable enough around me to let me do it. :slight_smile:

Lex