1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So unbelievably pissed right now.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GoinStag, Sep 9, 2010.

1. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

Seriously.....just what I needed.......I haven't been this pissed off in a long time. School went well. Than after school me and like 5 other people are waiting at the front doors for our rides. The front doors are right by the councilor's office. Well everyone is standing there (I'll use 1st letter instead of names)...."J" is a girl, "M" is a classmate, and "E" is the classmate's brother...

Me: Dude I'm so fucking exhausted right now (talking to my friend)

J: What do you gotta be pissed off about? You don't got a life. I got a life. I got stuff to do.

Me: Like what? Hang out with other little 13 year old friends and do homework?

J: Uh, no 2 of my brothers are in jail and my sister just had a kid.

Me: Wow, I wonder who's gonna play you in the movie. My sister had a kid too. I've got family in prison too, and if you are so upset about that stuff, why are you bragging about it to complete strangers?

J: Look, kid, shut your mouth, you don't know me little boy.

Me: And you don't know me. I got like 1 class with you and we met yesterday. And "little boy"? Really? You were born in what, 1996?

Then we both just stopped talking and it was really quiet for about 10 minutes. Then she starts again...

J: Btw, Gabe, that's your name right?

Me: *Rolling my eyes* uh huh.

J: I actually do got stuff going on with me.

Me: I never said you didn't, I said you aren't the only one who's got it bad. Let's just say I have stuff going on and you have stuff going on and leave it at that. Let's just drop it.

J: Fine.

Then about a minute later, my classmate's brother walks...

M: Dude you just missed it.

E: Missed what?

Me: Nothing, just drop it.

J: Uh, I was just sitting here and this kid---

Me: That's dropping it?

J: Uh, I'm not talking to you.

Me: I don't give a shit if you're talking to me, grow up.

All the sudden the school councilor comes storming out...

C: Hey, hey, I don't like the language you're using!

Me: What?

C: See you don't even realize what you said!

Me: No, I know what I said, I just don't care. There are much worse problems in this school than me cussing.

C: You know what? You can apologize to her!

Me: Yeah, that's not gonna happen.

And I walked out and the councilor was like "Then leave!!!". I am so fucking pissed right now. Seriously, I have talked to the councilor A LOT. She knows I have problems at home (I didn't come out to her). She could hear "J" instigating over, and over, and over again.

Could someone say something nice or something? I don't know. I'm just so pissed off right now. I'm seriously shaking. This is bullshit.

2. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

Nobody cares? Thanks anyways. Fuck it.

3. djt820

Hey. Cheer up! It's my birthday!

4. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

This shouldn't piss me off so much. I can't stand life.

^^Oh no, there I go being all whiny. Psh, fuck it.

---------- Post added 9th Sep 2010 at 05:26 PM ----------

Oh yeah, and happy 18th birthday.

5. LiamAU

I was assuming that M and E are both males? It was kinda confusing too as I couldn't work out whether they were the same age as you, or older based on the 'kid' comment.

Anyway, it sounds to me as if it were an OTT (over the top) argument that you both needed to just get off your chest - just not in the right way. If you're friends with this J person, then maybe say you need to talk to them and discuss your troubles and express your feelings? It sounds as if they are in the same sorta situation as you, and could use a friend to talk with it about too so you would be basically be supporting and listening to each other.

Really though, it depends on your friendship with 'J', so if it's touchy-feely atm after this argument, let it cool down, then approach her or even talk to her over a social networking site to apologise and say that you were hurt from what she said the other day. If she considers you a friend then she's more than likely going to say sorry and try and make amend. If not, well maybe she's not the type of friend you're looking for?

It's hard to give advice on this situation, but don't ever feel like you can't talk to anyone, and I bet you would've felt even the tiniest bit better by posting it here (*hug*)

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly, it sounds like typical teen-style one-ups-manship and trash talk. Let me start over at the beginning, and take a detour.

Me: Dude I'm so fucking exhausted right now (talking to my friend)

J: What do you gotta be pissed off about? You don't got a life. I got a life. I got stuff to do.

Me: Actually, I've got plenty going on right now. But what's been dragging you down recently?

J: Uh, no 2 of my brothers are in jail and my sister just had a kid.

Me: God, that sucks. I know where you're coming from, though. I've got some family in jail, and my sister had a kid as well.

...at which point you discuss your common ground (presumably) and it doesn't end up being a "what's YOUR problem" sort of discussion.

But then again, it seems like conversations like yours happen a lot during the teen years. God knows I had my share.

Lex

7. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

I met this girl yesterday. That was the 1st time I ever talked to her. She isn't my friend. She's just another shit talker. I swear, if I were I chick I would have knocked her teeth down her throat down her throat so fast I wouldn't have even realized what happened by the time they got the cuffs on me. Fuck immature people.
    Typical 16-year-old stuff. Guess you combine it with the fact I wish I were dead and I might qualify for having it worse than just any 16-year-old.

8. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm going to side with Lex on this one. You both made mistakes, and you both allowed it to escalate. While, looking at it from the side, you both have problems and could have found common ground somehow.

But as soon as you get to the point of "shut up! you don't know s**t", it's pretty much impossible to get a reasonable conversation going. Shouting about it has never won a single person over.

The trick is to know that some people you meet just aren't going to be your best friends, and might be pissed off because they have problems (and even if you have it worse, how are they to know?). And then you just bite your tongue, show the other cheek, and try to keep the conversation civil anyway. because you can't force them to behave in a certain way, but you can try to at least be as nice as possible yourself! It's terribly hard sometime, but it saves you from feeling horrible afterwards.