1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cologne

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by travelinsoul21, Sep 12, 2010.

1. How do you pick out a cologne that goes well with you, and smells good on you? Like when you walk past someone and you can smell their cologne, but it isn't overpowering? And they smell like it all day? The only way I get cologne to last all day is if I continually spray it on all day

2. djt820

3. Entirely not helpful

4. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

5. djt820

Just because you use it!!!

6. Bario

Bario Guest

I never understood cologne. Something about the idea of stink in a bottle deosnt really appeal to me. I dont want to be smelling someone all day. I use deodorant to get rid of my smell, I dont want to be spraying myself with stink.
    Perfume is ten times worse though. Damn old ladies and their horrible odour.

7. Blakus

[​IMG]
    Nowdays I use this. I generally get alot of nice comments about this smell, and it isn't so overpowering that I feel sick, but you can smell it enough to notice something is there.

But if I ever want to have a casual easy going sort of smell I usually just go for this.
    [​IMG]

call me simple but I honestly love colognes. Especially when I feel down, one smell of whatever I've got on and I'm finee.

8. guacj

My experience with cologne is that unless you buy higher quality stuff like from a department store like Macy's or Nordstrom your cologne will tend to fade rather fast i.e like a couple of hours. If you buy the higher quality brands like Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, and others that are at the fragrance counter then they should last you all day. Expect to pay around $60 for a bottle of cologne, but that will last a while, because you will only need about 3 sprays per day.

9. What about Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani, or Marc Jacobs Bang.

I mean, I would like to bang Marc Jacobs, but how is the cologne?

10. RaRa

I love love love cologne!

Ok, The One by Dolce and Babbana is really hot.
    Fierce by Abercrombie is also really orgasmic.
    I got a recent one by CK, I think it's called Euphoria, also smells really good! :grin:

Try these and let me know! And if all else fails....Burberry is a nice alternative. :lol:

11. lostinthought9

I'm not much for colognes; but there are some out there that smell really nice.

I personally like Cool Water by Davidoff and Diesel.

12. Thanks for all the advice guys, its been helpful, and I've got a few ideas to try. Now just to get my financial aid, from the government for college so i can not be broke and poor lol.

13. Steve

Born in australia, but now living some where else
  14. x2x2x2x2y2

There's a cologne by Usher that's amazing. My brother uses it and it's like the best thing I've ever smelled. Seriously. Idk what it's called though.