1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chubby chasers.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hollowsoul, Sep 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollowsoul

So If you don't know what a chubby chaser is it's some that likes over waight men/woman I wanted to know if there where any one this site ? I know I'm one but I've never met anyone that likes chubby guys like i do. So is there any here ?

2. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

*Raises hand* Open chubby chaser here; it's one of the many facets of my unconventional tastes in men, but certainly the more prominent and consistent. It took a while for me to realize it and even longer to fully come to grips with it and be willing to openly admit it, but I can say with certainty and confidence that I am attracted to overweight men, and not at all attracted to men of normal or below-average weight. (I can find them cute or handsome, but not hot)

My chubby-chaser-ness has become something of a source of humor for my closer friends, but only because I'm ok with that, and only because I'm secure in my chubby-chaser identity, or else they wouldn't poke fun at it. It only takes the form of good-natured ribbing, anyways, and only because I put it out there in the first place. It once lead to one of my better friends saying, "You're going to make some man very happy one day. He'll be like, 'Hon, do you think I need to lose weight?' and you'll be like, 'No! Don't you dare.'" :lol:

(Of course, if a guy I was seeing did want to lose weight for health reasons, I'd support him in it and help him in any way I could. But if he's happy being big, then I'm just as happy for him to stay big.)

3. EWU2012

I wish I knew some local chubby chasers! :frowning2: haha

4. Trailblazer

I like guys a little bit above average, about 180-250. Enough to give them a little meat lol

5. Hollowsoul

Lol I love big guys I won't go out with anyone under 240 lbs Lol my friends make fun of me by saying I must be straight cuz I like boobs :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. x2x2x2x2y2

^this. Lol

7. JB1986

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Me too. :slight_smile:

8. djt820

ITT: Everyone being fat.

Though fat people are always better lovers. Oh psh, they're better people in general.

9. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I refuse to believe there are only three of us on this board.

10. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I always found Kevin James to be cute.

Attached Files:

11. Just Adam

Hope my bf is one haha

12. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Hm..if only I knew some chubby chasers >__>;

:grin:

13. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    I personally love women who are (I think Kirah put it this way once xD) "extra soft." :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I'm not really picky, though. I seem to be equally attracted to both skinny and not-so-skinny women. I've been just as attracted to chubby girls as I have been to super skinny ones.

14. 4 seat

Lol, I'm not a chubby chaser but if a guy has a little meat on him, that's great. I like BIG guys. Big muscles or big muscles and some padding haha. I like normal sized guys, but anyone leaning on the normal/skinny side I'm prob not gonna be too attracted to. Not necessarily down with manboobs and guys who are just fat. Gotta have some substance. But yes, I would def take a bigger guy over a smaller one.

Hm, I am attracted to guys who have more weight to them. Muscle weighs more than fat and when they're heavier, you can feel it. Feels good :icon_bigg

15. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was on another gay website once. It wasn't a hook-up site or anything - just a generic chatty one. And I got a private message out of the blue from some new member.

"I've always had a secret chub fetish. Can we hook up sometime?"

It's hard to explain how I felt about this message. The overriding emotion was bemusement, but that's because I feel that way about EVERYTHING. :slight_smile: But beyond that were two weird conflicting feelings. One was an indignant "who does he think he is?" And another, strangely, was an "OMG - somebody thought I was attractive!" Because this never happened to me. Not in such blatant terms. Nobody had ever said "I find this physical attribute of yours appealing, and I want to do something sexual because of it". But the indignant part kept nudging that out of the way. I don't THINK it's because of what he found appealing - I think I'd feel that way if he had been massively turned on by my hairstyle. I think it's because it reduced me down to one trait. "He only likes me because of my spare tire." I don't have a long list of guys who were attracted to me and wanted to have sex with me, but of all the ones on that list, I know they all were attracted to ME. To the full-package Lex, not his face or his body or any other single attribute.

It was basically my first taste (and that's all it was) of what it's like to have a really attractive feature. A really attractive face, chiseled abs, a "nice rack". And to have people respond because of it. I've long maintained that NOT having any of these is no handicap, but it was my first true suggestion that actually having them might not be 100% fun, either...

Lex

16. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

This is a great sentiment and I feel that it shouldn't just be restricted to chubby chasers. Wouldn't the world just be so much better if people said, 'I will support you and your weight choices, no matter what they are'? No pressure to gain weight, to lose weight. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have as many internal demons if everyone else didn't view me as lazy and pathetic for gaining weight.

Basically, what you said? Makes me feel better about myself and my weight. :thumbsup:

17. Shevanel

Yep

I think there is very little reason for anyone to think they have a right to say anything about any other person's weight besides a doctor for health reasons. People need to keep to themselves about a lot of things, and this is one of them for sure.

18. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

I love every shape and size of guys. Guys are awesome lol.

19. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a proud skinny to muscular guy chaser.

I'm going to try to be as sensitive as possible in saying this. But, I disagree that you should be okay with unhealthy weight choices. Obesity is becoming a huge problem and causes a myriad of health problems. I don't think you should bug people who are overweight. It is their choice. But I don't think choosing* to be overweight should be actively supported like losing weight should be supported. You're free to do whatever you want, though.

Btw, if you noticed the unintended pun, good on you. :slight_smile:
    *Learned this in anthropology, thought it was interesting. Obesity on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being absolutely controlled by you, and 10 being absolutely controlled by genes, obesity is a 3 or something.

20. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

Thanks, buzzkilll.

Ever thought about how I hear that I should lose weight every day? Ever thought about how I have tried? And that I eat healthy and in small portions (though my current boy seems to think I don't eat enough)? And that I exercise every day either by going for a swim, walking to class, playing soccer or jumping on our trampoline?

I live a healthy lifestyle and I am fucking tired of people telling me to be skinny. It hurts that society thinks I'm less than worthy because of my weight.

So yeah. You can take your health statistics and your 'that's not what I meant' and go screw off with your trim, slim and genetically gifted boyfriends.

Also this:
    [YOUTUBE]yUTJQIBI1oA[/YOUTUBE]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.