1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Date

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Connor22, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Connor22

well I've met someone, no I can't believe it either but apparantly this country is too damn small, you see I come from the tangled hair around the arse hole of nowhere, but it turns out news of me being gay has gone far indeed, theres a guy in a town a bout 40 miles away near the big city (belfast) and he's gay too, 15, sweet and nice, we've chatted on webcam etc so i'm really sure he's legit, anyway I asked him out on a date in two weeks, he's not quite sure if he can miss football but anyway WOO!!! umm anyone got any advice?

2. peaceandlies

hmm. ask a friend to go with you. kind of awkward, but its for safety purposes. not likely, but the guy could be payed to seduce people. but apart from that, go, and if he cant make it, rearrange, and enjoy yourself.

3. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ask him what he wants to do, try to find some common ground. He will probably something like: "I don't know" or "I don't care" but just tell him you want him to have fun so it might take a little fishing but you'll find something you both enjoy.

4. Connor22

ok thanks I'll try and get a friend to come with

5. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

even if you cant get a friend with you you can still be safe. just make sure your always in a public place and that someone knows where you are at all times.