1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

homecomming

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by girlxmenkz, Sep 24, 2010.

1. girlxmenkz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    me and my friend cody are running for homecomming king and queen. alot of ppl dont think we can but we r cody wants 2 be homecomming queen and i am running 4 homecomming king. we r doing this 2 show the school that Bi,Gays and everyone else can be apart of school things. alot of ppl r makeing fun of us 4 doing this but we dont care we can run 4 anything we want we hope cody will get prom queen in the spring :slight_smile: if anyone thinks wat we r doing is right or wrong please tell me thank you

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Surely just because you are a bi or gay girl that wouldnt stop you being homecoming queen? Im not saying I think what you are doing is wrong but I just wonder if what you are doing just embeds the typical gay stereotypes that gay males are like feminine queens and gay girls are butch and manly.

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I concur. I don't mean to be rude in any way but seriously a guy running for queen and girl running for king...is just creating more of a stereotype. Seriously, you want to make a point? Then run for queen and have Cody run for king. That makes a point, a gay man winning King and a bi woman or lesbian winning Queen. Not a guy winning Queen or a girl winning King >_>

4. girlxmenkz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    me and cody r now seeing that wat we r doing is wrong so we r going 2 plan B he is running 4 king and i am running 4 queen and yet we still r getting dirty looks from everyone. just this week i started to yell at this girl cuz she said wat me and cody r is sick and she hopes we die, just 4 running 4 things in our school im srry but we should have the right 2 run 4 things right?

5. peaceandlies

since you've only posted 3 times, i'll give you some advice. type properly. its nicer to read.

and, apart from that, i know i'd be more likely to get king than queen at my school, but i think your decision to swap was good.

with the homophobic idiots, show them you dont care. its the only way to get anywhere. don't yell, sarcasm is a better alternative. think up some decent comebacks beforehand.

tell the girl you dont care enough about her to wish she died too.

6. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You most certainly should have the right to run for queen and your friend should most definately have the right to run for king, some people might show their objections but the best thing to do is just to rise above it and continue on with your own business, those people are just immature and dont understand, they are not worth your time.

7. girlxmenkz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am getting scared more then 4 people came to my house and bruned a cross in my yard yelling that god will kill me if i won i know who they are 3 of them are the other girls running for queen and the guy with them is 1 of the guys running for king is what me and cody are doing a bad thing