1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just wondering....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bvtsjm116, Sep 26, 2007.

1. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

What % of people are gay/bi? lol, dunno if this belongs here, but I wanna know and I cannot seem to find it on google =X

2. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

lol what do you mean?

3. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

Like... what % of people are gay/bi... like... 10%, 5%, 3%? Like... how much percent of people are gay... don't really know how to explain more than this =P

4. jman77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    last yr someone was talking about it on my soccer team and they said they read that about 1 in every 9 or 10 ppl are either gay or bi

they pointed out that at least 2 ppl on our team must be gay or bi according to the thing and everyone just stood there and stared with awkward silence lol

5. Level N Human

I think different studies vary from about 4-10%.

6. Hydrogen

I have always been told 10%... but the truth is no one knows... too many people never come out of the closet.

7. davo-man

Ive always though it was about 1/33 people...so about 3 percent, but Im not sure where I gto this figure

As Hydrogen said its impossible to ever know, because it's impossible to collect data on people who arent out of the closet

8. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That sounds about right.

If you talk to the right-wing nutjobs, it's something like 1 to 2%. If you talk to gay people, you often get the 10% number.

I personally figure it's around 10% but that not everyone is open about it.

9. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

The ranges I have seen go from 3% to 10% depending on source. What I would figure is at least 6-7% but most likely higher as many are not truthful about it.

10. Tom

Tom Guest

ive seen the values tht 11% of pplr gay/bi, 6/11 of these r women, 5/11 r guys but it dus vary depending n where u r seein as ppl wont give u a honest answer if they fear it may get leaked and pplfnd out.

11. Ty

Ty Guest

Its scary how low that number is...allmost sad