1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i am not Suicidal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Monique_Massacre, Sep 26, 2007.

1. i am not Suicidal I wont lie and Say I didn't Used to be at one point.though, oddly
    enough.after I thought I was to be dead when I "woke up"I was alive.after I somwhat comitted
    suicide.Since then I've come to think that I did die.because certian things that people feel things for.I
    dont. and I cant.In part of me.I cant feel things that I Used to.its odd. but true.As for now, I've lived as to a
    Vampiric Feeder.and survive from Blood. and the food placed before me.though Somtimes, I feed on somthing other than Myself or "food" thats given to me.more Willingly, that is.Somtimes, I can't wait forthe willing to find me I'm doing what I can to control this. "urge" I have.I'm Glad I cannot feel for those who fall victim to me.Unlike others, I cannot feel guilt for taking them away from life."The Feed, is my Breed" if only it were that simple..-sigh-
    But, alas, this is my Burden to carry. I dont need to pass this on.
    I can tie one of our ends off. the Branch that stopped growing.In the Tree of Desendents.

#1 Monique_Massacre, Sep 26, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2007
  2. gilca

lol you posted it

3. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

fiction or non?

4. little bit of both

5. Jerr

*takes three steps back*

Nice...

*takes two more big steps*