1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very many people from the UK here?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ty, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Ty

Ty Guest

Just wondering, i don't wanna be with the yanks all on my own

2. pirateninja

Woohoo! Another Brit!

3. Ty

Ty Guest

Yay!:grin: we should make a club ^^

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Yes, there's quite a few Brits here (including me). :thumbsup:

We have people from all over the world here, though mostly USA, Canada, Australia and the UK I think. One big global family!

5. sngl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    maybe we should make a frappr map (http://www.frappr.com), that way members could add their location to a world map and we could see where exactly everybody's from....just an idea :slight_smile:

6. Jeimuzu

There's loads of us! :grin: I was in the chatroom yesterday, there were 6 people, four of us were English. One guy from America, another from Norway.

7. davo-man

Yeah, there seems to be a majority of ppl from Australia, America and UK...So, yeah, you'll definately find lots of people from UK/West Europe.

Also, some/a lot of people have put their general location just below their avatar, so you can check out where they are from...But dont just talk to ppl from Uk, cos then youll be missing out on so many friendly great people...for instance, although I really likethe ppl from Aus, there are great people from America, Europe and everywhere in between

8. Ty

Ty Guest

Nooooo lol i wasnt just planning on talking to ppl frm the united kingdom! i just wanted to know how many, curious is all lol :slight_smile: