1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSA Fundraising Question

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Charme, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Charme

Charme Guest

Hello, all!

I wanted to try to help out my GSA more actively this year. And one thing I thought of was fundraising for a charity, specifically The Trevor Project in light of recent suicides :icon_sad:. But I'm absolutely clueless about that stuff. Frankly, I had no idea how my GSA could afford giving us pizza all the time last year...

Just checked out the gsanetwork fundraising ideas and those are wayyyy awesome. Anyways, this question is mostly for those who already have a GSA at their schools or are officers in it. What do you guys do to raise funds?

(Please no replies like "GO GOOGLE IT, DUMBASS")

2. EWU2012

Well my universities Pride Center got a Supplemental budget from the student govt. and with it they bought a bunch of gay? fine by me. t-shirts and sold them to make money. A lot of people has actually bought them which is really cool. Other then that I cant really think of any other ideas. Below if a link to a site that has the shirts. Not sure if it is where they buy theres.

http://www.atticuscircle.org/gay-fine-by-me

3. djt820

ASK JEEVES, DUMBASS. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Charme

Charme Guest

touché butthole :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but wtf is a jeeves?

Oh and thank you EWU :slight_smile: