1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Offensive or hilarious?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bario, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Bario

Bario Guest

A friend showed me this video the other day, and it is the funniets thing I have ever seen. Basically it is a Pastor from Uganda rallying against homosexuality, and his main argument is some rubbish to do with "eating poopoo". My first thought was, this is really dreadful and offensive, but after 5 seconds of watching I was turned around, and now whenever I see it I cant stop laughing.
    So, is it offensive, or hilarious?
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjnrLt3VuSM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

2. Miss Bubbles

I find it as both lol i loved the vid they showed it on tosh.0

3. SlickyPants

On the surface it may seem funny and I giggled at a few bits here and there but on a deeper level I find it extremely repugnant. He is basically promoting the Uganda Anti-Homosexual bill would introduce the death penalty in some cases of homosexuality and from what I understand it would penalize individuals and organizations that support LGBT rights.

4. djt820

Funny video. Not offensive. People gettin' so butthurt.

5. Holmes

Simply offensive because of the context of the bill. I wouldn't even bother getting into a critique of why they focus on this. Couples in loving relationships face imprisonment, and could have faced death, because of this campaign.

6. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is indeed funny because the guy is so ridiculous in his beliefs. But it is deeply bothersome in that this guy, who is in a position of authority, is spreading blatant lies and misrepresenting gay sex to people in an offensive way. The sad thing is, he probably believes what he's said.

7. No One

I found it offensive.

I mean honestly, how many people do you know that find having feces smeared all over their face as a turn on? Zero. I mean come one.

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>I mean honestly, how many people do you know that find having feces smeared all over their face as a turn on? Zero.

I know one guy. No, not me. No, not my partner, nor anybody I've slept with. But I do know one guy. :slight_smile:

And it's hilariously offensive. Or offensively hilarious.

Lex

9. AlyssWonderland

I saw this on Ray William Johnson hahah. Its funny, but I think his actual homophobic point is offensive. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

A national task force?! Holy crap. These folks are serious business.
    And how the balls does this guy get off on calling himself a doctor? A doctor of what? Moronitude?

Although, I do like the comparison between analingus and eating ice cream.
    And he only calls for children to be removed AFTER the scat fetish, analingus, fisting talk? Geez.

I think this guy's religion is poopoo.

11. Allecto

I saw the documentary that it's from. It's funny when taken out of context, but with the context it's really offensive.

12. Bario

Bario Guest

The video itself doesnt offend me, much. Beneath the top layer of hilarity, there is a deep layer of homophobia, and under that is a deeeeeepah (sorry, I had to do it) layer of hilarity.
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1wwe9-be2Y[/YOUTUBE]
    It is pretty much the same video, but there are some dreadful comments people are leaving. Some really saddening homophobic crap, that just shows how closed minded people still are. There is perhaps, more offensive rubbish in the comments than the video.

#12 Bario, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
  13. Level N Human

Eat da poo poo... very poignant.

(Writes some notes down like the guy at :46)

14. Enaithor

serious note: people should be able to eat "poo poo" if they really want, even though like ew.

but LOLOLOL it's bloody hilarious

15. British Lad

British Lad Guest

Both, Personally That guy needs some Sirius psychiatry help If he is thinking like that.

16. Danny19

wow, this was actually pretty funny. But In a way kinda offensive. I mean really who the hell wants to "eat the poopoo" haha.. and now after that they will think every gay person does that. I mean seriously.. besides i bet there are some straight people that do that nastey shet..haha.. well it made me giggle because of their ignorance. and when he says fisting hurts, how does he know. He probably does it..haha

17. Connor22

this just scares me

18. VentinIntrovert

I guess he hasn't seen "two girls one cup." Again his argument focuses a lot on the anus and feces. His speech utilizes a fallacy technique call "Red Herring." It diverts the attention of the listener from true homosexually to topics about feces. It's funny how he can display these images on a projector while in church. Shame on him haha

#18 VentinIntrovert, Oct 10, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
  19. fragomatrick

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Eating poo= Gay
    They guy in the video = a fucktard!

20. Eldanesh

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    at first I found this funny, but then I realised this guy was serious... and everyone there believed what he said.

scary.