1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opposite sex problems

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SpikySpice, Sep 28, 2007.

1. SpikySpice

Do you gusy have any problem with opposite sex?

Sometimes girls pissed me off whne they are so into me, and especially those who i can not come out, and had to like that i date girls, and they just sacred me to death and some times cute girls make me nervous too

Today in gym, 2 girls cam e to me and said 1 of their friend had a crush on me, and told her to come and talk to me, and we talked little bit, but she just acted so weird, like smiled andkinda pulled her shirt off and stuffs >_< and she asked fo rmy myspace but im out on there and lol, i have lots of gay friends on there and she is annoying as heck she is loud she gonna tell the whole school if she find out, which is bad and good, and im gal di didnt tell her my phone

dose anyone experience situations liek that, i just pissed off lol

2. Zaurak

Damn I do, here at college, girls come up to me and tell me that I'm cute or ask me out, I tell them I'm gay, but damn seriously, why can't I get a guy to come up and do that. We have a gay club here and I will be attending their meeting on thurstday, but I don't know, I he been looking through myspace and facebook, but I havent found many.

3. pete92

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've never really got on with girls. Some of the girls at our school are rough. I've had girls that have had crushes on me but I give them the cold shoulder and hope they go away.

4. Level N Human

'Cause a couple of girls are annoying, you shouldn't attribute that to all of them.

I'M FUCKING CHARMING!:grin:

I don't have a problem with either genders. ^^

5. I don't have a problem with either gender. Surprisingly I have more friends that are of the opposite sex.

6. ok455

When i was in 11th grade this one girl liked mebut she had to weigh over 300 pounds, She had a kick ass personality i could talk to her about anything. She was kinda mad that i was gay

7. pirateninja

I don't know, I never really got on with boys, they just picked on me all the time when I was younger, then I moved to a girls' school where I get on with everyone. I get on with my friends boyfriend and his friend now though.

8. JSG

JSG Guest

I looove girls !!!
    I'm much closer with my female friends than my male friends.
    Most guys cannot brain, too hard for them.
    I found girls at school much more fun to be around with and we could have serious discussions (hair, shoes, music...lol) whereas I found guys to be more shallow but way less b!tchy.

I get along great with both, I just really like girls (not in a straight way of course...).

9. ALieToDieFor

Texas City,TX but Huntington beach,california atm
    no i am bi so i wouldnt know
    there was a time i thought i was gay and it didnt piss me off that girls did that too me
    I just told them i wasnt into them or made up some excuse

10. SpikySpice

i know, quick typing left out important words like some or at school and wrong speling, like gusy instead of guys

And who the heck said you are not charming:grin:

#10 SpikySpice, Sep 29, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2007
  11. rorotherara

rorotherara Guest

Hahaa. Sometimes, especially shopping which kills me. Hearing girls say that every outfit is cute or not cute drives me insane, and my opinion is totally scraped away.

But I have no problem with either, cause I act too straight for any stranger to mistaken me as gay. (Which can be a problem...)

12. Bryan

ditto

13. LowestVocal017

Haha. No, and no. Women, as in straight women, and I get along just find (*hug*). Lesbians are great also. Part of it is because they're really grown up and mature, and I'm referring to those in high-school and college as well as those who are middle-age and seniors!

I also wanted to bring this up. You say that girls, like the ones who approached you at the gym, are bothersome for constantly approaching you. Yet, wouldn't it also hit you as possibly true that many of these girls might think that it's bothersome that a guy, especially a gay one, constantly gets annoyed at them? I was just wondering if you considered this at all before you posted this post. :icon_wink

14. LowestVocal017

For me, women are absolutely no problem. The real problem is guys and gay guys who are around my age. Sorry I had to say it, but for me, it's true. They're extremely rude, insensitive or weak at heart, some of them being all three even! I've litterally hid my negative feelings from them and act well-mannered around them no matter how they are, yet they still can be so rude and/or insensitive! They're such a vex!

They think that it's okay to behave like this: to them, they're just being "like everyone else" My hypothesis is that they've been watching too much t. v. or that what they see on t. v. is their only major influence. They try so hard to be "like everyone else" that they turn out to be exactly what most everyone else is not.

OR, this that I'm about to say being straight-out obtuse to me, they think that because straight guys act like this, they should as well if they were to 'show the "masculine" side of them'! Honest to the glistening sight of eternal heaven, what are they thinking?? Reguardless of how straight guys are, they praise that moronic dung pile all in the name of "being normal"?? Total obtuseness.

And, yes, of course I know that there are gay guys from ages 13-28 who maybe one of the sweetest people on the face of the planet. I, however, have personally not seen many of them. Or, to put it differently, I have, but they are not the majority in my statistical count. Since we are speaking of our personal experiences here, I feel I should be free to express mine. Go ahead and call me a "homophobe" if you'd like, and I'm sorry you have to feel that way about me, but as long as gay guys continue to behave like the way I described them, they will always generally remain a problem over women; the majority of women in my daily contact don't behaved the way they do, so they're not a problem. In fact, I go to them for comfort when a fellow gay guy acquainteance of mine act vile to me (yes, vile!).

15. Jim1454

I don't have a problem with the opposite sex - never have.

Growing up (i.e. when I was the age that most of you are - much younger than I am now!) there were a few girls that were interested in me, and I had absolutely no idea what I was supposed to do with them! I just wasn't interested - but never knew that was because I was gay! There may have been even more that have showed an interest over the years, but I was likely totally oblivious to their advances.

Now that I'm separated and in theory 'available' I still haven't noticed anyone make any advances. Although one of my new neighbours was 'chatting me up' a while ago. But she has since seen me laughing and drinking wine with my new 'friend' out on my deck, so has perhaps put two and two together...

16. Revealed

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I only have one problem with the opposite sex.

I'm sick of seeing guys my age who find it funny and acceptable to act like 12 yr olds (ie- very stupid and immature). Almost everytime I go out with my friends, I see groups of guys behaving like morons (being sexist, crude, and disprespectful) and laughing about it. One of my housemates always invites his friends over- and they are all cocky (thinking they are gods gift to women) and can't seem to act their age. I don't understand how any of them actually get girlfriends, because they act so inappropriately all the time as well.

Grrr!!!!!!!:tantrum:

I know not all men are like that, but sometimes I can't figure out what girls like about guys...

17. LowestVocal017

^^^Double^^^

Their likely excuse for their adolescent behaviour is that they're in college.