1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

people do change

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Connor22, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Connor22

this is just a wee story that made my day, so theres a guy who I used to think of as a friend but then when I came out he got SO UNBELIEVABLY annoying before the summer, but then after the holidays he sort of stopped. don't ask me why or how or whatever but he did he just sort of stopped being a dick ad well (can't believe I'm saying this about this particular person) grew up, he started well I suppose taking an interest in the fact that I exist and I suppose you could call us friends again.

so anyway in the changing rooms a guy was being an asshole, saying stuff like yeah faggot you want me etc and so I was getting really agitated and really wanted to just get changed and get out of there, anyway this guy who you could now say is my friend literally turned round and said to the guy "oi leave him alone or I'll flatten you", this was after everyone had left the changing rooms and it was basically us three and eh shut up pretty damn quick I'll tell you, so there you go, people change.

2. Krissie

Yeah it's true, people do change which is why I believe you should give mostly everyone a second or third chance to redeem themselves.