1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

funny thing that happened

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Danny19, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Danny19

well today at college while the class was waiting for the teacher this lady came to give us some papers. She waited with us until the teacher got there. She then passed some papers to the class while we were outside of the classroom. When she finished passing the papers she noticed there are only 2 guys in the class. Me and this other dude. Well she started saying "Oh my there are only 2 boys in this class, really? oh that sucks.. haha" and then she turned to me and said "oh well it doesnt suck for you huh? you are just surrounded by the ladies huh. haha." my friends started laughing since they know im gay and i started giggling too and i got red. My friend was like "why you getting red huh.. haha" i just said cuz i was embarressed. She said she was sorry for putting me on the spot.

It was kinda funny though. I was thinking of just saying no and if she asked why i wouldve said cuz im gay. but that would mean coming out to her and the rest of the class. haha. My friend told me to tell her "No bitch im fucking gay" haha. i just laughed.

just wanted to share with you guys. it was funny :lol:

2. Eric

Similar things happen to me.
    My sister always asks me if there are any girls I like and it's always the same answer. She once told me "don't worry, you'll be interested eventually". xD

3. SolitaryKnight

When I went home for Thanksgiving, my mother (who I'm out to) and I were visiting some people. This one lady who is good friends with my mother but is slightly homophobic and also does not know I'm gay was talking with me. We talked about different things but near the end she asked suggestively "So how are all the girls up where you live?" and I just flatly replied back "They're okay." She looked a little puzzled afterword.

4. paco

paco Guest

it's always tough figuring out what to say when people start talking about girls. while surfing today i said i wished it was sunny so that it would be warm, and my friend says, "yeah cause then chicks would be out in bathing suits" i just told him how one-track his mind is lol i'm surprised he hasn't gotten the hint yet since i never agree about how hot girls are, i figure i'll tell him if i feel like he needs to know.

5. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been there :icon_wink

6. Danny19

yea i guess we have all been in this kind of situation.haha

oh god. your sister is just like mine. She is always asking who i like. or if i have a girlfriend. she then starts naming all my girl friends i have on FB. shes so nosey. I tell her its none of her buisness but she still insists. then she asks if i can tell who likes me. I just say no. But she always asks and gets annoying. :bang:

7. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like me in my uni accommodation. Me + 1 girl + loads of guys! hah. Ought to be my glory, but..meh :slight_smile:

8. Danny19

haha.. more like my glory..haha

9. merlov1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Fortunately most people are wise enough to mind their own business.l But say what's appropriate if they cross this line. Mmmm....always have a good one-liner ready, depending on what the other person says. Whether it's to be a jovial reply, or more sarcastic, etc.

10. booby

that happens to everyone who's not out yet :wink:
    cant wait till relatives start nagging me to get married .. hell , this summer a couple of my uncles were like ''you've grown so much , we should get you married'' to which i replied to ''im getting married to my clothes and chocolate'' LOL

11. Beachboi92

i love when people put me in those positions my face lights up and i play around with it until they get the hint. I have so much fun dropping the clues XD

12. stad90

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Oh my gosh... my grandfather goes on every time I see him!

Grandpa: So how many girlfriends you've got there?
    Me: None, so far.
    Grandpa: Aww, c'mon now, you've got to have a couple.
    Me: (rolls eyes) I'll keep working at it, grandpa.
    Grandpa: Well whatever you do, make sure you treat her right.
    Me: Thanks grandpa, I'll treat... whoever I date... right
    (awkward pause)

Oh how I love my incredibly old-fashioned family.

13. Danny19

Yea, everyone in my family is the same when they see me. My friends tell me to tell them that they are all my girlfriends..ahha. So ima do that next time. :wink:

14. ardere

That is by far the best reply. Unfortunately I happen to be a stealth bomber on people's gaydars, even the ones that aren't straight. I get this sorta thing all the time.

I've gotten the "Well at least you're not gay" line and it always results in my laughing and them looking perplexed afterwards (!)