1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Excuse me, this is the Ladies!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peaceandlies, Oct 20, 2010.

1. peaceandlies

Has anyone ever been told to get out of the bathroom they're supposed to be in?

How do you react?
    How do you feel?

Apart from this, I often get talked to as a 'sir', 'mate' and 'dude'.

I dont really have a problem with sir mate and dude, but i really dislike being kicked out of the ladies.

Also, How do trans people deal with bathroom issues? I'm curious

2. AlyssWonderland

I'm bisexual, so if someone calls me a lesbian or tells me to get out, I just tell them off. They don't know what they're talking about. Works pretty well for me, but this rarely happens.

3. Enaithor

If I was female and getting kicked out of the ladies', I would just be like "giiiiiiiirl what you chattin I ain't no penis owner"

...that's just me though

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    On one or two occasions, a couple fake tough guys told me that this was the MEN's room, so I shouldn't be in it. I just said "Don't worry - I won't tell the girls how small your dick is."

Lex

5. eXaphania

eXaphania Guest

/like

I haven't been told to get out of the female bathroom, but there has been people who give me a once over when I'm in the ladies. Once, a middle aged lady spoke up and said "Umm, sorry but this is the ladies?", to which I replied, "Yea, and?" She mumbled an apology and I went my merry way.
    I have a androgynous haircut, and when I go through the airport (which is often), I like to dress comfortable ie. baggy trousers, hoodies. I often get mistaken for and addressed as male until they check my passport. I don't mind.

I've been lucky so far.