1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i went surfing today!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by surfrboykai, Oct 1, 2007.

1. surfrboykai

but the wind was awful. like, sometimes a gust would come along, and knock me and the other surfers off. but all in all, it was great!

2. Bryan

I cant believe you went surfing today?! We have had the worst weather, it has been windy and rainy, but I guess it makes for good surf.

3. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    your weather sounds like ours. it is windy also here to day and warm. i went surfing yesterday and went early today. i got sun burned yesterday!!!

4. xxAngelOnFirexx

living in MI (even with traveling to FL once a year) i've never see a surfer or tried to surf. i don't count kids on those tiny boards trying to surf in the shallow waves end thats rolling in.

5. surfrboykai

gotta love dick draggers, yah? but no, i have a 6'3 short board thurster (three finned). i went off of sunrise blvd because you apparently can't surf a guarded beach down here. but the waves were like, 3-4 foot (6-8 in mainlander terms). it was awesome!

6. SpikySpice

Well, i dont really know what is the weather like down to South Florida or Sunrise, but the weather in Jax is weird, it's sunny tehn suddenly rain like crazy then sunny then rain again.... So I caught a cold u.u

wave here is really high, especially when teh sun set, last year me and my sis were almost getting drowned, it was horrible, I think waves in St. Augustine are the peaceful ones

7. surfrboykai

yah. north florida gets a lot of good swells i'm told. i go to sebastian all the time to surf, since my grandma and my aunt and uncle live there. place to crash + grandma's food + aunt angie's puerto rican food + decent swells = kai is happy

8. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

I've never surfed and I live by the ocean in California. :O My excuse is I've only lived here.... um... nvm... 5/6 years... =o nvm... no longer a good excuse ^_^