1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If I were a boy.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by confused102188, Oct 25, 2010.

1. confused102188

The song if I were a boy... If you replace the words A and BOY with straight I kinda like it. My best friends boyfriend is always such a freaking jerk to her and I swear if I were straight I wouldn't treat a girl like that. Maybe it's just me but the song explains her boyfriend soooo well.

2. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

Yeah, a lot of guys treat their girlfriends like shit. I'm not saying that about all couples, but that's how a lot of them are. I think it's 'cause it's easier for straight guys to find straight girls than it is for gay guys to find gay guys, so they just take them for granted.

3. x2x2x2x2y2

I cannot stand it when guys do this. And even worse, girls put up with it. I wanna punch the guys, then slap the girls and wake them up. It's sad to see so many girls with such low standards.

4. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Actually, this could be turned around and explain why some guys let their boyfriends treat them like crap; there are so few of them out there that they just take whatever they can.

Bad relationships is a universal problem not just something that straight people deal with.

5. Shevanel

[​IMG]

6. Miss Bubbles

Yea my friends sam is doing the same thing. Shes not going to celebrate christmas this year all because he said he would break up with her if she did. He says its a pagan holiday but its a christian holiday that stole form a pagan holiday. It pissed me off.