1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daytona Beach Area

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by darthmalik14, Oct 2, 2007.

1. darthmalik14

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi guys

i was just wondering if any of you Floridians or Daytonians can give me some insight at how life is down there, and the such, are there fun things to do in the weekends and nights at Daytona Beach (and i know that Daytona Beach is by the ocean). the reason is, that I might be going to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University down there to become a pilot, so any insights at to what life down there is would be greatly appreciated!!

Danke and au revoir
    Mateo

2. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

My father lives in Orlando....that's kind of close. If I lived in Daytona Beach, I would be spending as much time as possible in St. Augustine. The downtown is amazing and from what I've seen there's an exciting night life. And the Palm Coast and Flagler beaches are some of the best in the state, and it's only about a 30 minute drive up A1A.

Dayto itself, though, is not so nice. I don't want to turn you off to it, but I wouldn't be hanging around there too often.

#2 Perrygay, Oct 2, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2007
  3. SpikySpice

OOO Daytona is one of my favorite beaches in Florida

It's really fun a tnight, I guarantee you taht, There is a movie theater neer the shoppining center near teh Hilton hotel and it is really big, and teh parking lots are always busy

There is a club near it also, it's in front of Walgreen

I slept theer one night, and lots of shopping along teh road along teh beach, it's quite busy

Yeah I notice lots of hot gusy here, hehe, one couldnt take his eyes of me lol

The water is quite salty, but the waves are peaceful, just liek St. Augustine, and way opposite with Jacks

You can rent scooters here, and theer are many gay events in the summer, especially June or July

4. Bryan

never been there, but heard good things about it, supposed to be the best beach in FL