1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help on finding out if Colleges are Gay friendly.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rikudo, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Rikudo

Not sure if this is the right place but I was wondering as a good number of the people on here are about of college/uni age. What are some sites that show if a college is gay friendly or how do I go about finding out. I'd like to know as I narrow down my college choices. Thanks for any help guys.

2. Kirakishou

3. Rikudo

4. Lmont

Lmont Guest

I would think that the area where the college is would play a big part. I'm currently living in Salt Lake City an while I have not met many gay people in my high school I've met many gay people at the university of Utah...but supposedly Salt Lake City isn't one of the MOST friendly gay places ever. Compare that with San Francisco...then voilĂ !

5. Rikudo

Mmhmm I'm looking at a college that would be near Chicago. Plus I'm more asking for help here cause I don't want to talk to the college applicant person for our school and be like "How gay friendly is the college". I'm not out here at home but I'm hoping to be so away from home.