1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

damn you, Square One, damn you.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sunbeans, Nov 3, 2010.

1. sunbeans

So.. :dry:
    Here I am. Back at ye olde Square One. I've gone from a wonderful loving relationship with someone of the 'wrong' sex for me, to knowing what kind of person I'm looking for but not having them ( if that makes sense ).
    It's not that I mind being alone, it's more that.. I tend to be one of those quirky lefty ladies who's big on deer and old school french flicks and music by men in beards in the woods and nostalgic scone-eating afternoons, and it's rare enough to find soul mates like that in your twenties as is, but a lesbian one? Will I? Am I destined to own a hundred thousand cats (the one I have now is pretty awesome, though, I'll admit).
    I had everything sorted, and now I'm starting from scratch.
    It's scary and a bit lonely.
    Just wanted to say that coz I can.

2. Dare2bProud

I think I've grown numb to the fact at 27 that I keep starting back at Square One. I think I have it all figured out and wham I don't. Ever since I came at 21 I went back and forth from stating I was totally "Gay" from being "Bisexual" and it continues. Recently i had fallen for a girl again and than she got freaked out, so now I'm back to duck hunting again! *sigh* The phases don't phase me anymore it seems.