1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taking advantage?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rorry, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Rorry

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My sister was kicked out after a row with my mum 5 months ago, since then shes been staying with a friend quite far away. She could have came home any time she wanted but she felt that she was unwelcome after the row (which was not the case).

Anyway she came home last night and told us in the morning what happened, Her friends mother wanted her to pay rent (fair enougth, even though her duaghter stayed with us for 2 months rent free), as it went on she then wanted more and more, untill it was either give her all her money, including disability allowance (shes 70% deaf) or shel go to the streets.

So my sister said she will leave, they started shouting at her making her out to be the bad one here, even though she was paying them way over a reasonable rent and giving them extras for weeks, now she's at home hes been getting nasty calls from the friends mother shouting that she owes her £200 since she stayed there for 5months (even though my sister payed rent on time, and alot extra since they said they would kick her out otherwise)

Do you see this as taking advantage or should she have to pay even more on top?
    (note** her friends family where she stayed dosn't work, alot of there income came from my sister which is why I think there so pissed when she won't give more : p )

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

What?? !!!

So they don't work?? And they expect your sister to give THEM money?, don't tell me they take money from benefits and the council.

I don't think thats right, taking some ones disability allowance, if I were you I'd go there and sort them out lol.