1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever Feel Like You Have No Life?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Davey, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Davey

Well I really do!
    For the past week or two I feel like I have no real life! I guess thats what school tends to do but I mean come on even when I get time to spend with Friends and Family it seems to go by so fast I hardly notice it!!!
    I know I could just drop some activities or something but they are so much fun! I would be sad to loose one of them. And as many of you whom I used to talk on here alot have noticed I NEVER get to get on here anymore either :frowning2:!
    Maybe sometime soon my life will slow down a bit and I will get a chance to live it. haha.
    Until then I guess I will just have to try and have fun with whats going on!

ttyl! Much Luv,
    Davey

2. Vampyrecat

Hahah, Darling you definitely have a life if time is flying by so fast you barely notice it.
    I'm sitting through two weeks of holidays (three days left) and for the past week and a half I have whiled away the hours by watching on average 4-5 movies a day. Now Movies a mushy in my head. :frowning2:

Lots of hugs for you from me, and i hope that time slows down for you. :slight_smile:

La Vamp.

3. Micah

Just be thankful you dont have to spend these holidays studying for exams like me!

4. davo-man

...Same here...

As for Davey, just remember that oncve school is done you will have all the time in the world to have fun and go out with friends

5. Revealed

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yep, I know how you feel. I can't believe Christmas is only 2 months away! I don't feel like I've accomplished much since the same time last year.

I suppose we all have periods of being rushed off our feet with no time for ourselves, but then sometimes things go so slowly when there's nothing to do. I'd definately prefer the busier periods though because you're making the most of your spare time.

So I say have fun and enjoy the time with your friends/family. It sounds like you're having a great time!:thumbsup:

6. Jim1454

Sounds like you have an odd definition of 'no life' if you're so busy with acitivities that you like and don't want to give up...

Make sure that you're striking the right balance between work and play/relaxing. It only get's harder to strike that balance as you get older, enter the work force, have a partner, kids, etc...

7. SpikySpice

OMG me too, i cint wait for Christmas, actually it's like 2 months and around 20 days, lol, i t's a long time for me

So to speed up the time, jI just have fun, becasu ei dont have to think about it, Time is fast when you have fun.

So just enjoy your life, as much as you can, who knows you wont have a chnace to go back or to enjoy it again, and tehn you'l be so regretful, live life liek it's teh last day, maybe morrow a bomb wil drop on you or something

Well, but like Jim said, keep things in balance, cuz you dont wnat to be hypnotized or worn out

8. Kimi

Yeah...to me "no life" is when you have no friends to talk and stay in your room doing nothing but video game or surfing internet.

And yes, I feel that I have no life or whats so ever...Not that I'm shy or indoor type guy but my friends are all living in different states because my school is in different state and since I don't have a car I have no way but to get together with them except for the weekends and even on the weekends, they have something to do or I have and we don't really have time to get together...

9. Bryan

Welcome to my world. Junior year has taken my life away.

10. 24601

I have been DEAD recently. Junior year work (endless homework/tests, literally, especially with as many AP classes as I could schedule), band until 5 every day, a parade an hour away until midnight yesterday, helping for National Honors Society credit at back to school night tonight, doctor's appointment and a football game tomorrow, marching band competition Saturday, then the same exact thing + another doctor's appointment and trumpet lesson and without the back to school night next week... I seriously haven't been home for more than an hour or two the past few days. I'm dying!

11. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

I don't really have a life,just cruising along for now.

12. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

I've never had a life T_T

13. ALieToDieFor

Texas City,TX but Huntington beach,california atm
    I have no life.
    I dont want a life outside of school.
    Unless its with a boyfriend/girlfriend.

People are idiots and anus faces...
    I hate that its true.
    But it is..most people are idiots.Nothing I can do about it but ignore them.

14. Torture

Torture Guest

Yeah, same here. >[