1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most supportive thing my mom has done? I think so.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MusicIsLife, Nov 7, 2010.

1. MusicIsLife

My mom subscribed to the afterellen mailing list. I find this hilairous because she just did it because she wants updates on Lost Girl, cause she loves that show. But I don't think she realises how I see that as being terribly supportive of me.

Has anyone else had a parent/friend/sibling say or do something that you find really supportive?

2. concklin

My dad called me up on my last birthday and joked about sending me a male stripper-gram. I was kinda shocked by what I had heard, but then I wished he actually did send one

3. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Thats awesome :slight_smile:

My dad offered to take me to pride a month ago. I was shocked to say the least. Best day ever though. Got really awkward when we got close to the transgenders haha.

I'm so lucky to have my parents :slight_smile:

4. sunflowerdncr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My mom asked me what she should get my gf for christmas. She also asked me what our plans were for christmas. I was like "umm....mom, its not even halloween yet." lol.

5. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

My mom did the same. We never actually went, but it's the thought that counts. ^___^

6. peaceandlies

My dad disappeared on me when i discovered a pride and a rock festival in Bristol in the summer. that was before I was out

7. Daniel

My mother called and yelled at me for not telling her about Pride related events. She wants to go with me.

Oh the guilt...