1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Legalization of Marijuana & other natural "drugs"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by runkidrun1988, Nov 7, 2010.

1. What do you think?

I'm personally all for it. I've never done drugs, but I think if it's natural it should be legalized...

2. Shevanel

"If it's natural, It should be legalized". I don't really agree with that, but whatever, your opinion :slight_smile:

But I think it should be legalized, and if Prop 19 showed anything, with 46% supporting it, that's a shit ton. So I think it's not gonna be long.

3. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Lol I think if Marijuana get legalised, we're going to see a lot of "Zombies" walking about.

4. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

It should be legalized. Having it illegal and both cigarettes and alcohol legal is just hypocrisy in the law.

Not to mention, all the stuff about marijuana being a gateway drug is bs, multiple recent studies have proven that.

5. Totally agree Steven. Now I can see why the harder, non-natural drugs should be legal. They kill people. But show me a case of where someone died from smoking pot?

6. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Yes, I would also like to see someone dying from it.

And may I note, I am saying I want to see someone dying from pot. Not from something they were doing when they were high, because if you give me something like that all I have to say is "LOLALCOHOL"

7. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

What if people drink and smoke weed at the same time?lol

8. Then the weed didn't kill them.

9. Charme

Charme Guest

I've never done drugs before in my life and I'm in no hurry to. But absolutely no to legalizing drugs on the basis that "it's natural." A lot of things are natural and thank the gods that a lot of those things are illegal.

Marijuana should be legalized because it's less dangerous than alcohol. Alcohol use contributes to aggressive behavior and acts of violence. If we have the choice to be addicted to alcohol that'll make us aggressive, I say we should have the choice to be addicted to cannabis which'll chill us the fuck out.

Although smoking marijuana does about the same amount of damage to your lungs as smoking cigarettes, even the most avid pot smokers don't smoke as many joints as heavy smokers do cigarettes, so data shows that pot is less harmful. However, if you were to smoke the same amount of pot per day as someone would cigarettes, you would end up with a lot of the same health problems. Again, if we're allowed to smoke something that'll get us hooked and killed, why can't we smoke on something that'll get us hooked but kill us slower?

OR we should all take the moral high ground and ban alcohol, cigarettes, and drugs.

Probably not dude. They'd all stay home and smoke pot all day.

10. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Then they get drunk and high. There's nothing lethal about weed and alcohol together. :/

11. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

Weed should definitely be legal. The worst thing that can happen from smoking too much weed is you fall asleep. Where as if you drink too much you can die from alcohol poison. Total ridiculousness.

Also, if weed were legal and I could go get it from a pharmacy then my day would have been a hell of a lot better.

12. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Have you tried it?

---------- Post added 7th Nov 2010 at 10:38 PM ----------

You guys do know theres not just one type of weed right??

13. Shevanel

I have, and many other people have too. xD It just makes you super fucked up is all. And in my case, desiring asians in my bed? :confused:

14. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

^ lawl

I don't drink, or smoke weed, or smoke cigarettes for that matter. But just because I haven't tried it that doesn't make it automatically false.

I haven't tried shooting a harpoon at the moon to stop a giant genie with lighting shooting out of its vagina before. Doesn't mean that if I don't shoot a harpoon at the moon a giant genie with lighting shooting out of its vagina is going to appear and destroy Earth with it's static-vag-attack.

Just Google "Weed Alcohol mix" and you will find all your questions answered.

Also, I've known multiple people (these people make up 99% of my school) who have done that.

There's more than one type of weed, yes. There's also more than one type of tobacco. Do any of them do anything different? No. One is just stronger.

15. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Lol, its not always same for everyone, it can make you paranoid, etc. It can vary from person to person. My mate smoked it the other week on the streets, and he said he was scared as fuck lol, some people thought they could fly so they jumped off buildings,

16. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Yet, it's okay for someone to drink themselves stupid into thinking they can fly and jumping off a building.

Also, you can drink yourself to death. You can't smoke weed to death, you just get paranoid.

17. Harve

Really? If it's legalised i don't think consumption would go up. I mean, it's easy enough to find it already. Put it this way, if alcohol was made illegal then i doubt people would stop drinking it.

If weed was legalised then it'd be even safer than it is now, which is pretty safe. Relatively safe drugs should be legal simply to distinguish them from more dangerous, illegal drugs. Weed being illegal prevents other illegal drugs as a whole gaining an actual taboo when they actually need one.

18. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Alcohol was made illegal. All that happened was people started making it in their house. Consumption of it did not go down a tiny percentage of a percentage point. They just drank it illegally.

That's how marijuana is today. Legalizing it will do nothing more than bring money into the economy and create jobs. Oh no! Money!

19. Shevanel

Plus moonshine was more dangerous than legal alcohol. Just like you never know if your weed could be spiked with any other crazy drug if you're buying it off the streets. I'm sure there will be tons of illegal dealers out there still after, but if you're buying it from.. wherever you'd buy it? xD There wouldn't be that contamination ... hopefully.

20. Zach1992

Well technically you do anything enough it will kill you, but the odds of you making it that far without falling asleep are slim to none.

Anyway, I don't smoke weed currently, but I wouldn't rule it out if someone asked. It should definitely be legal because it's no worse than alcohol. The "Make all natural drugs legal" thing is a bunch of bullshit though.

THIS! When my mom was in high school she paid a bum to buy her a bottle of Vodka, turns out that bottle wasn't from a store & it was laced with cocaine! She had no idea until after she drank it all & ended up in the hospital.

#20 Zach1992, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2010