1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heart teared in two

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by abercrombieboi, Oct 5, 2007.

1. abercrombieboi

Yea this thread is for all those people who have had their hearts broken either sometime recent ir have had their heart broken sometime ago and like just wanna let it out...ok so here's my sob story...i like guy...guy says he notices me....then guy goes with someone else...then supposdly still wants me cuz he broke up with him....and now the other boy is being really stupid cuz hes a hot sexy senior stud and he knows it...and now i have to get over him for a second timee..yea seriously frustrating :bang: feel like crying..but won't because I won't give him the pleasure.......

2. Jerr

Wouldn't be giving him the pleasure. Having it eat you up inside is much worse then you crying it out of your system.

3. SpikySpice

Right, one o fthe ay to get over stuffs is to let it out man, just cry, cry , and cry...

You'll feel soooo much better after you cry

But somehow, those who dont cry, they dont wnat to cry, soemhow that makes their face colder, their hard stronger

4. abercrombieboi

yea ppl tell me all the time that they're really intimidated to like talk to me at first cause i always look so cold and like bitchy..when in reality im not....hmmmm...and god i must have the heart of a rhino then cuz i like never cry

5. SpikySpice

I do cry but they say i look cold, that's why some peopel dont liek me at all cuz they say i look mean.

It's true sometiems that the look on face reflect on the inner person tho, but it's a huge different whne they see me smile :grin: