1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the power to eject

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by the ry guy, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the ry guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    not sure if this goes here but whatever, and i don't know how to make polls either so i'm just going to throw this out there. would it be appropriate to give people in the chatroom the power to boot/eject other people in the chatroom due to inactivity? and i don't mean i show up and just boot someone right off the bat to be a dick, no, it goes to a vote among the other people in the chat, and if the majority vote in favor said person is booted/ejected.

cause i've enter'd the chat a few times now and there'll be like 5 or 6 people and you walk in and its another re-run of the sound of silence

just curious if anyone else thinks this would be a good idea, or if its just me

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Um...not sure what this is going to accomplish, and it wouldn't be in line with the supportive environment that EC is providing.

If no one is responding it could mean that they are away from the computer, or are busy doing other things. Some might also forget to log out of chat. If it is silent in the chat room, start a conversation. If no one responds, try a bit later again.

And with that this thread is closed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.