1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pda!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LostandFound, Nov 24, 2010.

1. LostandFound

LostandFound Guest

Just out of curiosity, who is a fan of showing public displays of affection and who doesn't like to show it?

Kissing and holding hands has always been something very intimate in my mind and I'm not a fan of really letting the general public see something that intimate. When my friends kiss in public I tend to look away because I feel like I'm sort of violating their intimacy by looking.

Anyone else?

2. Moonstrike

Moonstrike Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Doesnt bother me.

I hate hanging out with a couple when they're all obsessed with eachother, though. Its really annoying.

3. NordicSpirit

I agree with you, mostly. If you and your other half are out on your own, a little bit of PDA is ok, but when you're out with friends it can make them uncomfortable. Well, thats how I feel when my friends do it.

4. partietraumatic

I'm not a huge fan of it. I don't like seeing people make out in public, and defs don't think id feel comfortable doing it myself.

5. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Doesn't bother me unless they're making out.

6. Vivi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Not a big fan tbh. Holding hands is fine but more than that is probably too much for me.

7. Ben

Ben

I don't really see holding hands as a big issue. I hold hands with my lover in public, but I often hold hands with friends as well. I don't really think kissing is bad either, at least not a fleeting kiss goodbye if two people are parting ways.

8. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I hold hands with my friends as well. Hurray

9. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Holding hands and a peck isn't a big deal. But face sucking and BJs are another story.

10. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    It doesn't bother me. If you have a problem with it, just look away and carry on with your life as usual instead of staring in disgust.

11. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

The sounds can't be ignored! ;~;

Oh, movie theaters, how you disturb me.

12. Beachboi92

I personally would not be able to stand being with a guy if he wasn't comfortable enough to do things like hold hands in public or hug or dance or something like that. Kissing i can understand but i would like to be able to even do kissing in public with someone i am with if i feel like doing it.

Anything besides that i can't see doing without some level of privacy (such as a place where there are not a lot or any people) for example heavy making out around the side of a building where there isn't high traffic of people is all good with me but otherwise not as much xD

13. ANightDude

There's a few couples in my school that have made me think pretty hard about this. Honestly, it's disgusting. Normally I have no issue, but hearing their tongues go all crazy is pretty nasty.

14. Shevanel

I don't mind anything past making out. Light kissing and being cute together is fine with me though.

15. kettlkorn

16. Jeremy

I'm not a big fan when it gets to the making out stage. Mainly I hate it when I'm invited to hang out with friends and they make out the whole time. It makes it really awkward... especially when the female of a hetero relationship is hitting on you the whole time... :/

17. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I'm generally not the kind of person to show what I'm feeling very effusively, so it can make me uncomfortable when other people do so. PDAs are no exception, but I generally won't raise any objections to hugging, cuddling, head-on-should leaning, and the occasional peck on the lips. Anything farther than that, however, will make me uncomfortable, since I feel like that's the kind of thing you just don't do outside of the privacy of your own bedroom. Whether I'd be willing to do it myself, I can't say, since I haven't had the opportunity, but I imagine it would make me uncomfortable, putting myself out there like that.

18. Just Adam

I am wary of PDA as you don't know how people will react. I am the same tho when mates start kissing I look away like I'm intruding. Holding hands is nice to see and a quick kiss can be sweet but when you see people smithing it's like >.> your innoublic! And breath ! Lol

19. ok455

I am fine with Pda holding hands pecks and stuff in public but making out at a grocery store or whatever is wrong imo and nasty. I thought it was disgusting in high school when couples would have a full blown tongue slapping make out in the hall way. Before class

Maybe if i had a boyfriend i will probably end up making out at walmart lol

20. flymetothemoon

I don't mind PDAs but like many others have mentioned, there is a limit to what you should be doing in full view of others, especially if you are out with a group of friends or something. Kissing and holding hands are definitely ok in my book, though. But when it gets to full out making out, then it can be an issue.