1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

in a party.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yeahyeah, Nov 28, 2010.

1. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

Well yesterday I went to a party in my friend´s house and there was a boy who I didnt know but he was friend of my friend. The thing is that I saw him looking at me, at first I was like ok its a coincidence that I look when he look at me but after a while one of my friends told me: Hey the guy with the grey t-shirt is looking at you a lot. I told her that he wasnt and that I knew he was straight. Time after that I saw him looking at me again (like when u see someone and that person look at you u trun sight to another place).
    So I think this: 1)He liked me, 2)He didnt like me and thought I wasnt a good person, 3)He thought I was gay(Im bi) and he maybe doesnt like gay people or 4)He didnt like my skin tone. LOL It was cute actually

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Next time - GO TALK TO HIM. :slight_smile:

Lex

3. ANightDude

THIS THIS THIS.

Chances are if any guy is continuously looking at you, he might be interested. Even if he isn't, hell, you've just made a new friend. :grin:

4. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wish I knew what that was like.

I guess I agree. Next time talk to him... figure out why he is looking at you. Instead of wondering forever why and never knowing.